Friends and Family Discount

Does anyone know when January 4-8 will become available for F+F discount? Also are there any limits on the resorts we can choose from? We are booking through a friend of ours who is a CM and I wanted to get an idea of when these might become available and what our options may be. Thanks in advance :)

Hello to all: I have a question regarding a CM discount that I hope to get some help with:). My wonderful nephew let us use his discount for a room reservation at a deluxe resort. How do we go about adding a dining plan and tickets to the existing reservation? Will that change my original reservation, or can I just add to it. We are going in August and I want to be able to get my fast passes set up, along with the dining reservations I have already made.

Last edited:
If you want to add the dining plan and tickets that will turn it into a package which the original reservation will be canceled and it will be rebooked as the package. Just so you know you may have to pay it in full depending how many days until the check in. Your nephew may have to be the one to take care of it. I know with the 50% discount any changes in rate or going to a package the CM has to call. Not sure on F&F

Hello to all: I have a question regarding a CM discount that I hope to get some help with:). My wonderful nephew let us use his discount for a room reservation at a deluxe resort. How do we go about adding a dining plan and tickets to the existing reservation? Will that change my original reservation, or can I just add to it. We are going in August and I want to be able to get my fast passes set up, along with the dining reservations I have already made.

I'm on an F&F and can make changes to my room only reservation. I would call the number on the reservation and ask about adding the dining plan and/or the tickets.

If you're just getting the tickets in order to make FP+ reservations, why don't you just buy them separately and add them to your MDE account? I have APs and all I had to do was add the resort reservation and it all showed up together.

I'm on an F&F and can make changes to my room only reservation. I would call the number on the reservation and ask about adding the dining plan and/or the tickets.

If you're just getting the tickets in order to make FP+ reservations, why don't you just buy them separately and add them to your MDE account? I have APs and all I had to do was add the resort reservation and it all showed up together.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY - Mary2e and DianeV. Do you know what the current promotion is for CM discount? Mine reservation was made quite a long time ago, and I was interested in finding out if it changed.

If I am booking for beginning of December, would it be better to add the dining plan now or wait and see if it dining discount plus extra discount comes out later?

OK, since we are now into June, has anyone called to see if the 40% has increased to 50% or if dining has been discounted for June or July trips? (I am going to call, but I haven't had time...)

OK, since we are now into June, has anyone called to see if the 40% has increased to 50% or if dining has been discounted for June or July trips? (I am going to call, but I haven't had time...)
I was able to get bump up to 50% off for July 25- August 1 at animal kingdom lodge, but had to go up to savannah view. It still saved us money. A dining discount was not available but we still got the regular dining plan. I called several times with different answers until I was happy with the quote.

Hi, a friend booked me a room for December at AOA. Can he add me tickets to the reservation? Any discounts are offer to those tickets? Any limitation on the total days to be included in the tickets? He mentioned that through the Hub we was able to see tickets up to 5 days or annual pass . Any options to by 7 days. Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if 2016 F&F rates release the same day as 2016 regular packages? Just want my friend to be prepared!

Does anyone know if CMs are able to book discounted rooms during the holidays? I start my CP in August and my bf wants to visit during NYE.

It depends on availability. I don't think they intentionally don't offer any during that time but there may not be a lot and they will probably go fast.

Does anyone know if CMs are able to book discounted rooms during the holidays? I start my CP in August and my bf wants to visit during NYE.

FYI - Check on your CM summer reservations. I called today and ours had dropped from the 40% to 50% (OGB 50% Room Only - Cast member not in room). Woo Hoo! My dates are July 1-14. I was at ASMo but had to switch to ASSp. It saved me another $200. My daughter's date are July 18-25 @ Pop.

FYI - Check on your CM summer reservations. I called today and ours had dropped from the 40% to 50% (OGB 50% Room Only - Cast member not in room). Woo Hoo! My dates are July 1-14. I was at ASMo but had to switch to ASSp. It saved me another $200. My daughter's date are July 18-25 @ Pop.

Thanks for the tip! I called and I was also able to move from a 40% to 50% discount for my summer reservation at Pop Century.

You can! We got an awesome deal last year from a CM friend for Christmas. There is actually more availability during those times at deeper discount levels.

You can! We got an awesome deal last year from a CM friend for Christmas. There is actually more availability during those times at deeper discount levels.
Is the bump up to 50% off room rate include dates for for the month of August? Also is there any discount dining with the 50% promtion?

I called and our dates are July 26-30 and they had the small dining plan discount ($35 quick service/ $50 regular) Its actually $33.99 and 48.99 but for some reason when they change it to a package which they have to it goes up $1. They haven't been able to explain why.

There were some resorts I could bump up 10% but ours is POFQ and its not included. All the other moderates were (based on availability) There were some deluxe and some values. They are also running a 60% off studio at Poly but there wasn't any availability for our dates

I am not sure if it goes into August....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter