Friend Trouble

grumpy101

Don't Just Fly Soar
I'm having a problem with one of my good friends she came over to my house and spent the night last Friday when she stayed the night she called me boring. I don't know what to do about her cause when she was at my house she used my shower and talked to her ex boyfriend on the phone all night when she slept over I did fun thigs with her and she still called me boring. I don't know what to do about her I just don't if anybody has any advise I want to hear from you.

I would ask her-why am I boring? what would you like to do when you come over to not be bored?

if someone called me boring, I would definately wanna find out why I was boring.

Hiya,

I would be really annoyed if this was one of my friends. Is she really a true friend if she calls you boring and makes you feel this bad.

I too think you should confront her and ask why she thinks you are boring!

Good Luck!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I would ask her why she thought I was boring. I also would be kinda rude and toss in there that I might not have been so boring had she been hanging around with me and not my phone! But then again I am not the most gentle person.

I would do what everyone else said, ask her why she thinks im boring. If she thinks your boring why is she coming to your house anyway? I would also ask her that. If she gives you a nasty response I wouldnt be friends with her anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter