Fried Ice Cream - Anywhere in the world?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by funhouse8, Aug 27, 2012.

1. funhouse8

funhouse8 <font color=teal>How can you invest so much money

Hi my DD and I were talking last night and she said she always wanted to try Fried Ice Cream. We are going to Disney in Nov for the Food and Wine, Can we get it there? Do they serve this anywhere else? Thanks:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Buckimion

Buckimion Purple Heart Park Commando

4. dzneelvr

dzneelvr A Disney Dolly<br><font color=deeppink>Doesn't min

I had this once at St. Angel in the Mexico pavillion/EPCOT. Check their menu to see if it's still offered. Totally YUMMY :thumbsup2

5. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Menus change, so don't hold me to it. But I know that I have seen it on the menu at San Angel and once at bluezoo.

6. sb127

sb127 Mouseketeer

The first time we had Fried ice cream was at the Golf Resort in the early 80's. Loved the restaurant at this resort (especially the crab leg appetizers)! I have not had it since then. We have not eaten at the restaurants mentioned so I cannot comment on where you would get it now. So many wonderful Disney memories!

7. MCoryB

MCoryB Mouseketeer

If you don't want to wait that long, or if you happen to not find it during your trip, just go to nearly any Mexican restaurant near you, and they'll most likely have it. Our local one uses corn flakes as the coating on the ice cream then pours strawberry and chocolate sauces on it. SO GOOD. :)

8. funhouse8

funhouse8 <font color=teal>How can you invest so much money

I don't know why I didn't think of this. :rotfl2:LOL It would be so much easier to get since we won't have a car and are staying at AKL. I have to go check our local menus now. Thanks. :thumbsup2

9. firecracker725

firecracker725 Somethin' Clever

I was wondering. :rotfl2: I mean I know the Mexican food gets worse the further you get from Texas, but c'mon...there has to be fried ice cream in NY!

10. gojoe

gojoe DIS Veteran

If you are just looking for Fried Ice Cream they have it a kiosk on the Boardwalk. The Funnel Cake Kiosk