fridges

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jockey, Sep 8, 2004.

1. jockey

jockey <font color=deeppink>Repeat after me....I LOVE CRO

I had heard it mentioned that WDW were offereing fridges free in moderate and deluxe resorts but just had this response!!!

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

While we appreciate your interest, no plans relating to your inquiry have been announced. A charge
    of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to your room bill if you add a refrigerator to your room.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Please include your full
    name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. gigibeans1

gigibeans1 Earning My Ears

I called the WL and was told that there are fridges in some rooms, but not all. If we need one, we will be accomodated at NO CHARGE.

Call your resort and ask (and post the results).

4. Longsx3

Longsx3 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if there are fridges in the rooms at Coronado Springs yet?

Kelly

5. goofydad621

goofydad621 DIS Veteran

I called POFQ today and they were installing fridges there as we talked I think it is going on resort wide.

6. tink2

tink2 DIS Veteran

Yeah! I'll be at POFQ in Dec. and this will help a lot with DH's diet coke obsession!!!princess:

7. Tink

Tink So whats the sitch?

We'll be at POFQ in Dec. too and it will help with my chocolate milk obsession!!! Most people need coffee in the morning, but I need my chocolate milk!

8. tink2

tink2 DIS Veteran

ooohhhh-Tink, I haven't thought about chocolate milk!!!!! Wow- might really help my monrings get a good jump start!!!!princess:

9. Pooh67_68

Pooh67_68 <font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<

My husband was talking to a CM when switching our ressies to POFQ for Jan. and said CM told him they are putting fridges in, but it is going to take at least 5 months to do. Also told us to call before we leave to see if they are in the rooms yet, and if not to just request one.

10. jockey

jockey <font color=deeppink>Repeat after me....I LOVE CRO

I have been told just to request one when I get there if it is not in the room!! I will be making sure it's free though!!!:teeth: