Fridge swapping and why was it moved?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneyfanUSA, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disneyfanUSA

disneyfanUSA DIS Veteran

I've read about people mentioning that they are fridge swapping. What does this mean?!?! ?Also why was my other post moved? Isnt this a resort question? If its gonna be moved again can you tell me where?!?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

I suspect your original post (and this one probably) has been moved to the Budget Board. If you check over there, you will find loads of info on fridge swaps - basically, though, a bunch of DISers have got together to organise fridges which can be used by other DISers during their stays so they don't have to pay the $10 a day charge.

4. mickeymedic

mickeymedic <font color=red>Loves Off Kilter<br><font color=te

Check the buget board. I think I read somewhere that fridge swapping was arranged over there.

5. disneyfanUSA

disneyfanUSA DIS Veteran

6. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

For future reference - if a post is moved yu can still click on teh link and it will take you to the thread on the board it was moved to.

All "swap" threads or on the budget board - this was a decision many moons ago in order to have some control over them. There is a thread on to the budget board that addresses swap threads.

7. disneydance

disneydance DIS Veteran

I believe that all the fridge swaps are at the Value Resorts because all Mods and Deluxes all have fridges in there room correect me if im wrong

8. december

december DIS Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.