Fridge Status Check-in *SEE FIRST POST

subscribing........somebody please give me any current updates on AoA LM rooms. Thank you:thumbsup2

we are checking into LM room for one night on Saturday!!! :) ill post and let you know if im not all caught up in the magic :wizard: We are then checking into a cars suite the next morning. fingers crossed they just check us into our cars room Saturday

Does anyone have any word on whether or not fridges have started to reappear at POFQ? Thanks!

Had a working fridge at Beach Club last week. Supposedly they had all been replaced

Our friends staying at CBR last week had no fridge

Does anyone know if there is a freezer section in the new refrigerators?

There was not one in ours if it was a new one. It might have been an old one that was not replaced (at BC)

subscribing. We are at AS Music on the 20th. I am a type 1 diabetic and we have ordered perishables from Garden Grocer. Fingers crossed.

Checked in at POR today. Two rooms on AB. Neither has a working fridge. Will be switching rooms tomorrow so I'll try too post then about the new rooms.

Checked into Coronado Springs today and the fridge was out of order but we called the front desk since we had a request for one and they brought us one that worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter