"fridge" in AoA

SJMommy

Mouseketeer
Hi All, Staying in AoA next week. I know they say the fridges in value resorts really arent refridgerators. but how cold do tehy get? Could i keep a few water bottles cold? Whats about breastmilk? Would it go bad?

SJMommy said:
Hi All, Staying in AoA next week. I know they say the fridges in value resorts really arent refridgerators. but how cold do tehy get? Could i keep a few water bottles cold? Whats about breastmilk? Would it go bad?

We stayed at both Art of Animation and Pop in October and had no problems keeping water, yogurt and milk cold. It didn't run quite as cold as I do at home, but as long as it is not overfilled there should be no problems.

We just got back from AoA and we had a fridge in the LM room. It kept things like drinks, yogurt, milk and white wine cold:)

I've heard, somewhere, that if you leave the cabinet door open, the fridge stays colder. The fridge is in behind a wooden door, so it 'looks' nice, but I think it probably hinders the operation a bit...so some have said to leave that door open rather than closing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter