Fresh Out of University and Onwards to Disney!!!An August PTR!!!(Last Update 8/26)

I would take the job if I were you :rotfl2:!!! Then again, it's also my dream to be an Imagineer and you've gotta start somewhere so any Disney job is incredible to me!!!

25 days....!!!!!!:goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::):cloud9::woohoo::yay::cheer2::dancer:party::tinker::ccat::simba::donald::dumbo::tigger::figment::goofy::hmghost::earboy2::mickeyjum:smickey:

I put every happy emoticon I could find :lmao:

Hi Yuki!!! :wave2:

I just HAD to say we're in the teens until Disney!!! party:

I hope all of your papers are going well and I hope to hear from you soon :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Do it!!! Haha. Maybe we could work together in the future! (Well, in WDW, at least... since I don't qualify for the Cultural Representative part, haha.)

Go for it Yuki and apply!!! :lmao:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I tried to keep up with reading but ......... once you get behind, you get behind big time!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you so everything goes well with all the papers you have to do! Keep up the good work - WDW is just around the corner for both of us!! :hug:

Good luck on the papers! I am the same way, I hate papers, give me an exam any day! :laughing:

Working at WDW would be SO fun!

I would take the job if I were you :rotfl2:!!! Then again, it's also my dream to be an Imagineer and you've gotta start somewhere so any Disney job is incredible to me!!!

25 days....!!!!!!:goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::):cloud9::woohoo::yay::cheer2::dancer:party::tinker::ccat::simba::donald::dumbo::tigger::figment::goofy::hmghost::earboy2::mickeyjum:smickey:

I put every happy emoticon I could find :lmao:

I say go for the Program !!What an experience one whole year at Disney!!!!!!

Thanks for all your well wishes guys! I'll definitely consider applying for the program. Real life tends to get in the way of my dream jobs.

Just checking in to see how life's going! Can't wait for another update! 16 days!!!

I'd love to send you a postcard! Just send me a PM with your address and what you would like it to say on the card. 14 more days!

Chapter 30. I'm not dead!!!

My papers are ALL DONE~ :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

But I now have exams. Well, I just wrote one this morning, and I have one more on Saturday. Which gives me plenty of time to update.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me! :grouphug:

Goodness, can you guys believe I'm going to be at WDW this time in 2 weeks!!!! Hopefully, I'll be at Epcot, sipping on a margarita from Mexico. Ahh~ Bliss :thumbsup2

So, in my final days, I'm just finalizing all my packing lists, and making sure I get everything done that needs to be done. What's left on my list of stuff to do besides packing?

-buy snacks and drink mixes for the trip
-take out USD money from the bank
-make mine and Andrew's disboard tags
-make the Epcot passport (About this, I realized we'll be at Epcot for Andrew's birthday, and it'll be so special to have the CMs sign with birthday greetings in their language!)
-print out packing lists
-give parents info on hotel and when to pick us up from the airport
-prepare Mousekeeping envelopes
-make sure the memory card for our digicam is cleared up
-charge EVERYTHING
-find clear bottle for sunscreen in carry on bag

I think that's about everything.....I hope to start packing the week before I leave. I'm so not used to this. I'm used to packing at least a month before, but I just haven't had ANY TIME!

My travel agent at Mousefan Travel told me she has sent my DME tags. I'M SO EXCITED TO GET THEM! :banana::banana::banana: I've also ordered a laptop sleeve for Larry that should be arriving soon. I want to bring him in the suitcase, but need to make sure he's well protected. I just didn't have time to make him one, so I bought an awesome lime green one instead. You guys know green is my favourite colour right?

So I tried to book the MK fireworks dessert party about a week ago. Silly me, thinking there may still be space open. I don't know why I didn't even think of it until last minute. The desserts look SO good and I know Andrew would've appreciated the non-crowdedness. I guess this is something I can save for my trip with my cousins. They're going to LOVE the desserts for sure.

I've taken up knitting while I studied for my exam this morning. I'm 2/3 done a scarf! I haven't knitted anything since highschool. It was a big hit around October/November because all the girls that had boyfriends (all 4 of them) would be knitting scarves for their beaus, while all the rest of us wanted to knit something too, so we knit scarves FOR EACH OTHER. Yes, we were feeling left out with no boyfriend (or girlfriend in my case) to knit for.

One of the things I'll be doing before my trip is watching the Scott Pilgrim movie. Is anyone else here a Scott Pilgrim fan? I'm super psyched about it! I think it's so cool that the author of the comic is a Canadian that grew up in Brampton. Canadian pride FTW!

BTW Kelly, I :lovestruc your new signature. It's too cute!

Ok, this is going to be a huge task, but I'm going to try to catch up on all y'all TRs and PTRs today and tomorrow!!! *takes a deep breath and dives in*

Yuki!!!! Your back!!! :hug:

My papers are ALL DONE
Yay!!!

But I now have exams.
Aaaw :sad2:

Well, I just wrote one this morning, and I have one more on Saturday. Which gives me plenty of time to update.
Yay!!! :lmao:

-buy snacks and drink mixes for the trip
-take out USD money from the bank
-make mine and Andrew's disboard tags
-make the Epcot passport (About this, I realized we'll be at Epcot for Andrew's birthday, and it'll be so special to have the CMs sign with birthday greetings in their language!)
-print out packing lists
-give parents info on hotel and when to pick us up from the airport
-prepare Mousekeeping envelopes
-make sure the memory card for our digicam is cleared up
-charge EVERYTHING
-find clear bottle for sunscreen in carry on bag
Oh my that's a lot!!! I usually leave most of that stuff for my parents :rotfl2::blush: I do need to get my mickey tags soon though...

I think that's about everything.....I hope to start packing the week before I leave. I'm so not used to this. I'm used to packing at least a month before, but I just haven't had ANY TIME!
I kinda like to save packing for the end (though I make lists months before), it gets me even more excited!!!

So I tried to book the MK fireworks dessert party about a week ago. Silly me, thinking there may still be space open. I don't know why I didn't even think of it until last minute. The desserts look SO good and I know Andrew would've appreciated the non-crowdedness. I guess this is something I can save for my trip with my cousins. They're going to LOVE the desserts for sure.
Aaaw :sad1: at least you'll be able to (hopefully) get it for your next trip!!!

BTW Kelly, I :lovestruc your new signature. It's too cute!
Thanks!!! I got the heads from someone of the DISigns board, and did a little tweaking on photobucket!!!

13 days!!! I can't believe it:dancer::dancer::dancer:

I have to do alllll the same things and its so stressful!!!! :headache:

CASEY!!! :hug: It's about time you dragged yourself over here! Yaaah, so much to doooooooo!

Yuki!!!! Your back!!! :hug:

Oh my that's a lot!!! I usually leave most of that stuff for my parents :rotfl2::blush: I do need to get my mickey tags soon though...

I kinda like to save packing for the end (though I make lists months before), it gets me even more excited!!!

Aaaw :sad1: at least you'll be able to (hopefully) get it for your next trip!!!

13 days!!! I can't believe it:dancer::dancer::dancer:

:hug: It's good to be back. I really missed you guys.

Yeah, I totally overestimated how much work my parents had to do on our family trips. There were 5 of us to take care of too! I really appreciate what they did for us. Doing this all myself lets me see it in a whole new light.

Yeah, I think we're all obsessive list makers here on the Dis. Somehow though, I ended up with more lists.....all the stuff I didn't really think to write down, I wrote them out.

I really hope I can get the dessert party next time. I'll remember to book nice and early, unlike this time :sad2:

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! You guys must be jumping out of your skins right now :laughing:

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! You guys must be jumping out of your skins right now :laughing:

We completly are!!! Since both of our parents have to work all day, basically all we've done is gone on the DIS, read Disney guidebooks and watched disney rides on youtube :rotfl2:

I've been lurking on this thing FOREVUH, so it's about time I comment~

GIRL YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO YOUR TRIP AHHH. I'm excited for you! I hope you have an AWESOME time. You deserve it, with all the planning you've been doing.

I've been lurking on this thing FOREVUH, so it's about time I comment~

GIRL YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO YOUR TRIP AHHH. I'm excited for you! I hope you have an AWESOME time. You deserve it, with all the planning you've been doing.

YAAAY! You've come out of your lurkdom! :hug:

I'M SO CLOOOOOOSEEEEEEE! The other day, I went to update myself on park hours and the feeling I got when I saw the August calendar in front of me....without any futher clicking.....was beautiful. I think that's when it HIT me how close I am! 12 days!!!!!!! :eek:

It feels great to finally be excited. Just one more exam to go and then I'll be jumping off the walls! :goodvibes

I'm so excited! I need to go compare our park days, and see if my family is going to be at any of the same places as you.. maybe we'll run into each other at some point!

I'm so excited! I need to go compare our park days, and see if my family is going to be at any of the same places as you.. maybe we'll run into each other at some point!

YES YOU DO NEED TO DO THAT! I would love to run into you and finally meet you! :banana:

Casey and I had done the same thing the other day!!! We have a few similar days so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet!!! Yaaaaay!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::rotfl:

OH MY GOSH ONLY 11 DAYS!!!! :cool1::thumbsup2:worship::banana::cloud9::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter