Fresh Out of University and Onwards to Disney!!!An August PTR!!!(Last Update 8/26)

Followed this from Lia's Pre-TR because we will be at Disney in August also! I immediately checked your Itinerary to see your plans--but we don't arrive until the 22nd.

HOWEVER, we have Boma reservations for Dinner that night like you do! (Unless this has changed, I haven't gotten very far yet :rotfl:) Anyway, our ADR is for 6:10pm. Do we cross paths?

Oh my gosh I know! I can't wait! I think we are going to leave a day early. Just because I got more time off! So see the in laws then leave them and then see them again.

Ohhh, that sounds really nice! Can't wait to hear all about it~

Followed this from Lia's Pre-TR because we will be at Disney in August also! I immediately checked your Itinerary to see your plans--but we don't arrive until the 22nd.

HOWEVER, we have Boma reservations for Dinner that night like you do! (Unless this has changed, I haven't gotten very far yet :rotfl:) Anyway, our ADR is for 6:10pm. Do we cross paths?

Heeey Nicole! I've started to read your PTR too! Wow, we'll be in Boma on the same night?? My plans haven't changed, but our dinner is at 8pm. Maybe we'll be able to catch you on your way out. You can tell us what was really good so we'll be sure to try that!

That's such an awesome coincidence though :cool1:

Yaaah, it's a great name. What flavour is in ChubbyHubby?

It's actually been renamed to Hubby Hubby in honor of equal right marriages in Vermont. It's cute. The flavor is peanut butter cookie dough ice cream, fudge and pretzels. Yummy!

I think I'm going to try some of Andrew's...... I dunno, I may turn out to like it. I'm excited to try a frozen banana too! I never even knew those existed until the tv show, "Arrested Development". I was very excited to find out they sold those at Disney. Where would I typically find them? Anywhere they have frozen treats?

They servie it in MK in Adventureland at the Aloha Isle counter, and also at the Poly at Captain Cook QS place. Not sure if it's at any other location!

Well after all your help I finally made it over here !!!Have a lot of catching up to do !!!Yes Andrew is a KEEPER!!!

It's actually been renamed to Hubby Hubby in honor of equal right marriages in Vermont. It's cute. The flavor is peanut butter cookie dough ice cream, fudge and pretzels. Yummy!

Hubby Hubby!!! I LOVE that!!!! :lovestruc That is very very cute. I have to tell my friends. It also sounds VERY yummy. Pretzel's in ice cream?? Wow....

They servie it in MK in Adventureland at the Aloha Isle counter, and also at the Poly at Captain Cook QS place. Not sure if it's at any other location!

Oooh, then I guess I'll be getting a dole whip and a frozen banana there.

Well after all your help I finally made it over here !!!Have a lot of catching up to do !!!Yes Andrew is a KEEPER!!!

Rosie! :hug: It's so great to see you here!!!

I am still catching up !! At DHS, the new Fairfax fair has an amazing combo meal that would be shareable and I believe Rosie's which is right there has a side of fries !!! Check it out !!

I am still catching up !! At DHS, the new Fairfax fair has an amazing combo meal that would be shareable and I believe Rosie's which is right there has a side of fries !!! Check it out !!

Fairfax fair....I'll write that down.

Fairfax fair....I'll write that down.

I just found it this year !! I think it just opened replaced something else !!!I had the chicken and brisket combo and both were excellent !! DJay had the Ribs and chicken I think !!His ribs looked absolutely DELISH waaaaay better than FTB!!!

I just found it this year !! I think it just opened replaced something else !!!I had the chicken and brisket combo and both were excellent !! DJay had the Ribs and chicken I think !!His ribs looked absolutely DELISH waaaaay better than FTB!!!

MMmmmmm, those combos sound REALLY good.

Less than a month left!

Sadly, I'm waaay too swamped with assignments to get excited. I can get excited when I'm done writing my papers.

5 of them due this week! :scared1:

Wish me luck gang

Less than a month left!

Sadly, I'm waaay too swamped with assignments to get excited. I can get excited when I'm done writing my papers.

5 of them due this week! :scared1:

Wish me luck gang

Good luck on your papers!! You will be at WDW before you know it and we'll all be envious of you!!!

Good luck with finishing all of your papers!!!

Just think: in only 28 (can you believe that?!?!) days, we'll be in Disneyworld!!!

Hey there! Just get caught up after being out of town. Hope your papers are going well!

Becca! Haven't seen you in a while :hug: I'm so happy your girls like it! Did they like the message I gave them?? Oooh, I wish I could've seen their reactions!!

They loved it! It was so sweet!

I need a reason to do this though. It's a pretty big treat for me.

I can't really think of one though. I'm not graduating, it's not my birthday, my school marks haven't been stellar, I haven't really accomplished anything noteworthy, and my fitness goals haven't been reached yet.

What do y'all think? It seems selfish to do this out of pure indulgence. I mean, I'm already treating myself to TWO TS meals!

Ummm, how 'bout just to celebrate all the hard work it took to get you to Disney?! Go for it Yuki!

I booked myself an appointment with the Pirates League for my MK day!

Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures of this!

Chapter 28. Need help with sweat!

Also, do you guys know what types of bras would be good for the heat? Not specific brands cause I don't think I can afford those. But what kinds of materials would make breathable bras. What should I be looking for? I usually buy cotton cause they're the cheapest, but they're not good for the heat at all. I've been to the tips board, but all they talk about are brands of bras that I can't afford. Or can't get to cause they're not sold in Canada.

Okay, this is going to sound extreme - but unless you REALLY just need that support - I say skip the bra entirely in favor of tank tops with a shelf bra built in. I did that a few days on our last September visit and I was SO much more comfortable. I know that for some women that just wouldn't work, though.

Thanks for the support Rosie!

Good luck on your papers!! You will be at WDW before you know it and we'll all be envious of you!!!

Hahaha, that's a great way to put it, thanks!

Good luck with finishing all of your papers!!!

Just think: in only 28 (can you believe that?!?!) days, we'll be in Disneyworld!!!

OH MY GOSH, it's so soon!

Hey there! Just get caught up after being out of town. Hope your papers are going well!

Thanks a lot Becca!

They loved it! It was so sweet!

I'm so glad ^_^

Ummm, how 'bout just to celebrate all the hard work it took to get you to Disney?! Go for it Yuki!

Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures of this!

I can't wait to do this too. It's going to be so much fun :cool1:

Okay, this is going to sound extreme - but unless you REALLY just need that support - I say skip the bra entirely in favor of tank tops with a shelf bra built in. I did that a few days on our last September visit and I was SO much more comfortable. I know that for some women that just wouldn't work, though.

I typically wear those shirts to sleep. But during the day, I need a little more support. They ARE very comfy though.

Hey gang. Thanks so much for all your well wishes! I hate this time of the term. Give me 4 midterms, and I'm fine. But give me a large paper due at the end? :sad2:

You guys are awesome :grouphug:

So I found out something cool yesterday. Our university is known for our Co-op program, which is just another way of saying that students can choose to alternate work and study terms so they can get "real world" experience.

One of the cooler things about it is that a lot of the companies that offer employment to our students don't usually offer it anywhere else. Our university pretty much builds up this huge database of companies that will hire their students.

So colour me surprised to find that on Jobmine (the job database in our school) was offering 30 Cultural Rep positions from WDW!!!! It would actually be a lot easier for our students to get a job as a Canadian Pavilion CM!

Normally, work terms last for 4 months, but Disney's program is ofcourse for a year. The positions starts next summer.

I'm very tempted to apply....But I'm still in school, and then I have that Bachelor of Social Work program I'm hoping to get into for next fall. Who knows, maybe they'll be offering it in the future? I wouldn't mind working a year in WDW after I graduate.

2 essays down, 3 more to go!!! See y'all soon!

So I found out something cool yesterday. Our university is known for out Co-op program, which is just another way of saying that students can choose to alternate work and study terms so they can get "real world" experience.

One of the cooler things about it is that a lot of the companies that offer employment to our students don't usually offer it anywhere else. Our university pretty much builds up this huge database of companies that will hire their students.

So colour me surprised to find that on Jobmine (the job database in our school) was offering 30 Cultural Rep positions from WDW!!!! It would actually be a lot easier for our students to get a job as a Canadian Pavilion CM!

Normally, work terms last for 4 months, but Disney's program is ofcourse for a year. The positions starts next summer.

I'm very tempted to apply....But I'm still in school, and then I have that Bachelor of Social Work program I'm hoping to get into for next fall. Who knows, maybe they'll be offering it in the future? I wouldn't mind working a year in WDW after I graduate.

2 essays down, 3 more to go!!! See y'all soon!

Do it!!! Haha. Maybe we could work together in the future! (Well, in WDW, at least... since I don't qualify for the Cultural Representative part, haha.)

Go for it Yuki and apply!!! :lmao:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I tried to keep up with reading but ......... once you get behind, you get behind big time!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you so everything goes well with all the papers you have to do! Keep up the good work - WDW is just around the corner for both of us!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter