French Quarter show pics here

2 For Today:

EC004.jpg

EC005.jpg

Great Photos Mozart! I like seeing different photos especially of the food court. The photos give a different perspective of the food court.

For those interested in what the fridge looks like...

view from our room to the right in building 6...

taken early one morning...

some great photo ops of these guys in the floatworks factory...

Hi there,
We're just back and have loads of photos - most of which will be repeats of those posted already I'm sure!
But POFQ was just so lovely we took loads of photos!
I'll post more as I get them onto photobucket!

The live entertainment in Scats Cats lounge

028.jpg
[/IMG]

The room

106.jpg
[/IMG]
105.jpg
[/IMG]
023.jpg
[/IMG]
025.jpg
[/IMG]

Not my best photographic efforts but we had been travelling for nearly 48 hours. The rest I took are much better - I'll put them on when I get them organised.

Di x

these are so awesome-thank you. we are going in January-we stayed here in 2001 I will takes lots of pics to post.

How was the weather when you were there? I am leaviang in 19 days...:banana:

We were there from 31 Oct-14 Nov, most days were high 70s/low 80s. It did get cool in the evenings, colder some nights more than others.
We only had 2 days when it was pretty cool and overcast - I think it only reached mid 60s, but generally sunny with only a few showers.
You'll love POFQ, it's beautiful, initimate (for WDW) and relaxed.

Di x

We were there from 31 Oct-14 Nov, most days were high 70s/low 80s. It did get cool in the evenings, colder some nights more than others.
We only had 2 days when it was pretty cool and overcast - I think it only reached mid 60s, but generally sunny with only a few showers.
You'll love POFQ, it's beautiful, initimate (for WDW) and relaxed.

Di x

I was there in Sept and I loved it. I have ressie for Dec, Feb and Sept (free dining bouceback). Just the right size for me..:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter