French Quarter show pics here

Wow, Andre you did well with those colors! I gave up on mine! I prefer the new decor in real life but for photos the old ones were less of a headache :rotfl:

I've only looked at the first few posts of pictures and already I am ELATED that I decided to spring the extra cash for this resort! It looks AMAZING! I'm heading down next December.

One from our June visit:
PortOrleans-FrenchQuarter-Lobby3.jpg

DH and I stayed POriverside pre kids once. Our last family trip was at a value but we are thinking this trip staying here on this side I am loving the picts.

Does anyone have pictures of POFQ at Christmastime? Thanks in advance for posting!!

As I was scrolling through those pics I was thinking that I could understand why some people are spooked by that decor and then I read your caption. I never understood before but seeing them out of context I completely get it.

I really think we need more pics posted! I'm excited for our August trip! Planning to stay here! Does anyone have garden view pics from rooms in building 4 or 6 by chance?

Looking at Building 5 from Building 6.
DSCN1172-Copy.jpg

DSCN1173.jpg

I'm pretty sure I took this from Building 6.
DSCN1171-Copy.jpg

And I think this as the previous trip when we were in Building 5, same gate.
DSCN0311-1.jpg

I'm not a great picture-taker. But I do believe that this is what you would see with a garden-view room.

June 2012:

More Grounds-

Where were the pics of the fountain and frog pool taken? What buildings are they near? (Trying to figure out building/view requests). Any other neat courtyards you can see from a certain building? Pics would be awesome! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter