1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

French Quarter show pics here

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by Tinkfan10, Jun 8, 2008.

1. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

Wow, Andre you did well with those colors! I gave up on mine! I prefer the new decor in real life but for photos the old ones were less of a headache :rotfl:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jnoble82

jnoble82 New Member

I've only looked at the first few posts of pictures and already I am ELATED that I decided to spring the extra cash for this resort! It looks AMAZING! I'm heading down next December.

4. A_NY_Outlaw

A_NY_Outlaw The Tin Man Master

One from our June visit:
    [​IMG]

5. Sydnerella

Sydnerella enough is as good as a feast

Love this photo SO MUCH - great job!

Sydnerella's Mama

6. piratemamaof3

piratemamaof3 wields a plunger like a magic wand

DH and I stayed POriverside pre kids once. Our last family trip was at a value but we are thinking this trip staying here on this side I am loving the picts.

7. disneyquilter

disneyquilter Just keep swimmin'...

Does anyone have pictures of POFQ at Christmastime? Thanks in advance for posting!!

8. knightqueen

knightqueen New Member

Sadly so many years later I am still freaked out by the FQ's food court.

9. EpcotBill

EpcotBill New Member

Don't look up.

10. MinnieSummer

MinnieSummer New Member

As I was scrolling through those pics I was thinking that I could understand why some people are spooked by that decor and then I read your caption. I never understood before but seeing them out of context I completely get it.

11. 2Tiggies

12. A_NY_Outlaw

A_NY_Outlaw The Tin Man Master

One from our 2007 visit:
    [​IMG]

13. Minnie&Nana

Minnie&Nana <font color=deeppink>Dreams do come true!<br><font

Oops - posted question on wrong thread.

14. 2Tiggies

15. 2Tiggies

Apologies for the terrible halo's on the lights on this one. I'll come clean: it was just down to the camera's operator :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    POFQ12-0949 by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

16. Koh1977

Koh1977 New Member

I really think we need more pics posted! I'm excited for our August trip! Planning to stay here! Does anyone have garden view pics from rooms in building 4 or 6 by chance?

17. pwdebbie

pwdebbie New Member

Looking at Building 5 from Building 6.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure I took this from Building 6.
    [​IMG]

And I think this as the previous trip when we were in Building 5, same gate.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a great picture-taker. But I do believe that this is what you would see with a garden-view room.

18. OThopeful35

OThopeful35 New Member

Aug. 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Koh1977

Koh1977 New Member

Where were the pics of the fountain and frog pool taken? What buildings are they near? (Trying to figure out building/view requests). Any other neat courtyards you can see from a certain building? Pics would be awesome! :-)

20. andrewilley

andrewilley Port Orleans Addict

They would have been taken at the fountain just between building 4 and the parking lot.

Andre

21. fairytalelover

fairytalelover New Member

These are great pics. Really getting us excited to stay here on our upcoming trip:cool1: