Freezers in resort refrigerators?

Westwingkath

Hall Monitor Extraordinaire
I'm sure this has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. And of course since we leaving for AKL in LESS THAN 13 WEEKS, it's an emergency!

I know the fridges are small but are there freezer sections in them? How big are the freezer sections: can we get a couple of water bottles in?

We were at CBR 3 weeks ago. Our fridge did not have a freezer section per se, but on the coldest setting it did freeze a water bottle (and we had the fridge loaded).

gtuck said:
We were at CBR 3 weeks ago. Our fridge did not have a freezer section per se, but on the coldest setting it did freeze a water bottle (and we had the fridge loaded).

Thank you. We will also be at CBR. How was the resort overall? What village did you stay in? Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Some do, some don't. And they really don't freeze all that well.

We were in Jamaica building 44. We loved everything about the resort. The food court was only a 5 minute walk. The food there was ok. I mean its a food court,you know. Bus service was very good. Mousekeeping was the same. The Theming is wonderful.

When we go back to WDW we would not hesitate to stay @ CBR.

The freezer section might hold one bottle of water but as was mentioned before some are actually cold enough to freeze liquid in the refrigerator part. We have had this happen to us on a few occasions now. It doesn't happen with all of them but is a little shock when we find our drinks frozen when we open them.

We stayed at the AKL last year in 2 connecting rooms. Both fridges had small freezer compartments that we used for freezing water bottles in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter