Free Tickets to HersheyPark via Giant Food

This is going to be our "vacation" this year, since I can now do it budget. I need 8 tickets (dh, me, and 3 kids going with my toddler free; the other is already out on her own) since we are going to go 2 full days, and I got 4 vouchers last night (my calculations worked out fine and I used numerous coupons). I'm going to go back with lots more coupons to get 4 more vouchers.

We plan on previewing Sunday night and going all day Monday and Tuesday. I emailed Hershey to make sure we could preview and they responded right away:

"Hello,
You will receive a voucher at Giant to bring to Hersheypark to redeem for regular tickets. In order to take advantage of the Preview Plan, just bring your voucher the night that you want to visit the park and you will be set to go with a printed out ticket that you can use that evening as well as the following day.

Thank you for writing,
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts"

Thanks for posting this, I was also wondering about the preview :thumbsup2

Has anyone been to the waterpark at Hershey( boardwalk)?
do the regular park tickets include the waterpark?

all one. boardwalk is just another section of the main park. boardwalk is not big enough to call a true water park. they claim 14 attractions in boardwalk area but some of those are minor

i have the tear off here... product include kraft, cracker barrel cheese, jello, breakstones sour cream, county time, kool aid, maxwell house, chips ahoy, ritz, nabisco, digornio, california pizza, oscar mayer, miracle whip, a1, cool whip. plantrs nuts, easy cheese, amp, gaterade, and more. easy to get to 80 or 120 and get some free tickets. i have 2 ... so far,\.

I just got my 2 free tickets yesterday - in 2 separate transactions - only because I couldn't fit 8 cubes of soda plus the other things in my cart! I DID use coupons, my total was under $40 after the coupons (but $40 in promo items before the coupons) - and it DID work for me, printed my free ticket no problem. So perhaps the other poster just didn't have all the promo items programmed in at her store. Mine expire 9/26 (but the kids used them today already!)

There were 2 coupons on the promo items I got - the Planters peanuts had a "Buy 2 get $1 off" coupon on the lid, and the 5-pack Kraft mac & cheese had a "Free Kraft Ranch Dressing" coupon on them. I got several of each, and used those coupons in my transaction as well!

We got 3 free tickets so far :thumbsup2
my mom did it for me since I don't have Giant here. she did the first one as a $40 transaction, then she did the next day and did $80 and the tickets did not print out.
she had to go to customer service , they checked over the receipt and it was fine and they gave her the tickets. I don't know what caused it not to print they didn't say.

Does anyone know if it matters if a child uses one of these regular tickets?

does anyone know how much Hershey charges for parking a day? Thanks

PARKING AND TRAM SERVICE
Daily parking fee charged to all vehicles entering Hersheypark. $10.00 per vehicle, $15.00 per camper. No overnight parking. From our parking lots to the Hersheypark Entrance, our tram service runs approximately every 15 minutes from Park opening to closing. Tram destination and departure area is Tram Circle, just outside the Main Entrance. Tram service may be interrupted due to special events.

Does anyone know if it matters if a child uses one of these regular tickets?

It doesn't matter. Mine went yesterday with the free coupons, one adult (age 12) and one child (age 8). They had no problems at all.

I just wanted to thank the OP for letting us know about this. I just went tonight and got 4 tickets. I just stocked up on things we normally use. Now I just have to keep my kids from eating all of it too fast! I have never been to Giant before so I wouldn't have know about this without this board. We will do the preview night for the big rides, use hilton points for a hotel stay that night, and then go early the next day and primarily hit the water park. I love the fact it will all be free (except the parking, food, chocolate, etc.!) FYI, when you do the preview, you only pay for parking at the preview; the next day it is free.

FYI, when you do the preview, you only pay for parking at the preview; the next day it is free.

Do you mean when you come back the next day you don't have to pay for parking again?

Do you mean when you come back the next day you don't have to pay for parking again?

Yes. I can't remember if they give you a voucher or you use the same parking ticket but you do only have to pay once. It makes the preview a better deal.

Yes. I can't remember if they give you a voucher or you use the same parking ticket but you do only have to pay once. It makes the preview a better deal.

thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Tickets at the gate are 51.95 per adult and 30 something per child 3-9. Children 2 and under are free. You can buy discount tickets at Giant for 40.00 per adult. I do not know if they sell children's tickets or not.

Giant kids tix is 28, save 2 from gate prices. HTHs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter