free soy milk?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wonkadeb, Nov 4, 2010.

1. wonkadeb

wonkadeb Disney makes me happy

Is soy milk free when ordered in one of the "sit-down" restaurants on ship, or is there an additional charge like they do for alcohol, smoothies, etc.?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

I'd send in a medical form just to be sure, but they don't charge for Soy, Rice or Almond milk.

4. Rob S.

Rob S. DIS Veteran

No need to send in the medical form. I called and asked about that for the 14 night WBTA. They said no problem, just inform you serving staff what you want. We also had no problem getting it at Topsiders.

5. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel

You can also request it if you're getting Room Service. I always got it with my breakfast.

Sayhello

6. myelton01

myelton01 Mouseketeer

Thanks for asking this!!! I was waiting until my cruise got closer to ask about soy milk being on board as DS is allergic to regular milk... So, I can get him soy milk for dinner, no problem then?

7. szubieta

szubieta DIS Veteran

My son is too and have read they also have Rice Dreams Ice Cream and sometimes have Silk Yogurt too. :cool1: Still not positive about the marg. they use so it this time I am going to bring our own. :confused3

8. myelton01

myelton01 Mouseketeer

My son is only allergic to milk and ice cream, but if the milk is cooked, he's fine. It's something with the size of the proteins in the milk the way it is before it's cooked that he just can't process... But it's nice to know that Disney carries soy milk at least! I was just planning on not letting either of the kids have milk or ice cream that week. :scared: But now they get to have both!!! :woohoo:

9. wonkadeb

wonkadeb Disney makes me happy

Thank you for the responses!

10. kventventx

kventventx Mouseketeer

WDW uses Earth Balance in the parks but I am unsure if it's also available on DCL. I too have a dairy allergy so I asked Special Diets what margarine they used.