Free Parking at Parks with DVC????

mrsfascinating

Mouseketeer
We are heading next week to Disney and would like to go from the airport to magic kingdom.(we are renting a car) Is there anything we can show to get free parking without stopping at the resort first and picking up the parking pass? We are unable to make use of the online check-in because we are splitting our stay between two resorts and they are under 1 number (not a benefit if you ask me) so I don't know how long regular check in will take around 3pm.

Free parking at the resorts is a benefit of staying onsite. It has nothing to do with being a DVC member. If a DVC member is out of points and is staying offsite, they are not entitled to free parking just b/c they are a DVC member.

To answer your question, you can try showing your resort confirmation. I usually print out the link from the confirmation email DVC sends. If that doesn't work, you can always pay to park, then ask for reimbursement when you check in.

I just saw that with an annual pass you get free parking. We will have an annual pass after we get in the park- right now we have the vouchers do you think they will work as well??

An AP voucher should work. Just tell the parking attendant you are going to exchange it for a live AP once you get to MK. Have fun! :goodvibes

The CM working the parking booth may or may not let you in without paying. If you do have to pay, guest relations should be able to refund your parking fee once you get your AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter