FREE or Cheap Car Games Needed!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by thomascaldwell1, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Plantlady

Plantlady <font color=darkorchid>I eat a lot of pringles whi

Exactly. I found bingo cards online.

We laminate anything that they can use repeatedly. Bingo, car battleship (found online), and I laminate a blank page (the covers of their activity books), and they just draw on them.

Dry erase markers come right off. We do only let them have one marker at a time, so they don't lose them, get marks on the seat, leave the caps off, ect.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AintGonaGrowUp

AintGonaGrowUp Mouseketeer

Something that helped me pass time on a long ride as a kid, have a small goodie bag for every hour. it could be a new libary book to read, or a coloring book, game, rented movie for the portable dvd! looking forward to the new bag helped time go in small intervels and i didnt get bored with everything within the first hour

4. deezeealum

deezeealum Mouseketeer

I alwys have surprises for my girl whenever we go o roadtrips, but instead of giving all at once they get a new one every hour or so. My 7 yr old alway gets books and DVDs so I can stretch to every 2 hrs or so. Our 8 month old is too little but I pack diaper bags type toys and give her a new one every hr. I second the board books!!!