Free Movie Ticket(s) from Hershey

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by hrh_disney_queen, Apr 11, 2010.

1. hrh_disney_queen

hrh_disney_queen <font color=red>My DH has the hots for Stacey<br><

I found this promo in my coupon section today along with 2 $1 coupons for multi purchase of Hershey chocolate. I also had a left over Bliss coupon for $1. I went to Target who has their Easter candy at 75% off, and bought 11 bags of Hershey chocolate at $.74/bag-Bliss was $.82. I already had 5 bags of Hershey from a previous purchase earlier this week at 50% off. It doesn't say you need the receipts, if anyone can see this on the website, please let us know! It also doesn't have a limit per household stated, I sent an email inquiring about it. The tickets go through Fandango. I am trying to get 4 tickets for my family.

So the worst thing that can happen is that I only get one ticket for my $4 after-coupon investment. The candy will go to the school, so I'm ok with that even.

http://www.hersheys.com/kissesmovieticket/

What was really nice was that unknown to me, my Bliss coupon had expired, but the Target cashier let me use it anyway.

If anyone can figure out any more details about limitations, please post!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JLitfin

JLitfin love Disney

Thanks for posting, always love getting free movie tickets

4. andrews_dad

andrews_dad DIS Veteran

Is fandango a movie that is coming out or some sort of movie ticket sales thing? I've never heard of this...

5. HaleyB

HaleyB I am not a robot

It is a national online ticket seller. Go to fandango.com to take a look.
    All theaters in my area except one specialty house participate.

Thanks for the post hrh- looks like a great deal!! I wonder if Target has any clearance candy left.

I didn't see any limits, but just in case I'm going to sign up with a couple of emails.

6. hrh_disney_queen

hrh_disney_queen <font color=red>My DH has the hots for Stacey<br><

Hi y'all. I got an email from Hershey today that said this:

"There is no limit per person or household. Consumers can get any number of free tickets. Each request must be mailed separately. "

So I guess I will be spending my day filling out forms and clipping UPC codes from Easter Candy. I think my total investment for all 16 bags (including the ones I paid 50% for) will be around $11 for 4 tickets! Not too shabby. Maybe I should go back and see if there are 16 more?

7. meanser

meanser Mouseketeer

Kmart has a promo if you buy 4 bags you get a coupon at the end to get a free (up to $7) movie ticket. So you could get 1 ticket from Kmart and then turn around and submit for the Hershey rebate. Just a suggestion...:wizard:

8. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

It doesn't have Bliss listed as of the kinds of chocolate you can buy. It states HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars or YORK Peppermint Patties.

Just an FYI.

9. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

And I found most of the Easter packages left were less than 10 oz. So for now I am passing on this deal and I love movie ticket deals!

Liz

10. DVCBELLE

DVCBELLE Princess at Heart

I bought 6 yesterday that were too small....should have read the part about 10 oz

BUT my Target had orange creme kisses for .72 a bag and they were 10 oz!!!!!

So I loaded up on those! Shoot - it says chocolate kisses - does that mean I am out of luck?!?!!?

ETA: UPDATE: I just called and was told it has to be the classic milk chocolate kisses...guess I am sitting this one out! We don't eat enough to have the full price candy.

11. pilesoflaundry

pilesoflaundry <font color=green>it doesn't get scratched as ofte

Thank you so much for calling and checking. We only buy the almond kisses and it makes it not worth it to pay that much in candy to get about the same in movie tickets.

12. Foladar

Foladar Living in ORLANDO!

They should write it out better on their forms, I bought four orange creme (thankfully at 90% off) but the form states "Kisses chocolateS" so to me that means any flavor, otherwise they'd write milk chocolate. I'm going to email them for further confirmation, and probably still send in my four, thankfully I only bought four (and 12 milk chocolate).

CVS will have a deal with them next week too.