Free lithograph prints for Annual Pass Holders

BellaOfTheWorld

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has picked up any of the 4 free lithograph prints that were advertised in the most recent Mickey Monitor for Annual Pass Holders?

For those who haven't received the publication (or didn't notice the coupons inside toward the back of the book), there are 4 prints you can get FREE if you're a pass holder. You have to pick them up at the Art of Disney store, and there's a coupon for one print for each of the 4 parks.

We're going for a day trip tomorrow and will try to redeem our coupons, but if you have them, what do you think of them?

I have not picked up mine yet. I plan to go next week and go to all four parks and get them :)

How do you get the Mickey Monitor?? I bought 5 AP's this year and ahven't gotten anything, just like I ahven't gotten anything from my DVC either!

I've moved this to the theme parks community board .. it's a better fit here.

Thanks!

Knox

Huh, never heard of this. Did it specify what they would be like? I love Disney art! A little OT but I was searching for a photo in our basement and guess what I found? A Lion King commorative lithograph! (I have absolutely no idea where it's from, but I'm putting it in a frame!)

I got the prints when I was there last week and I love them! The Magic Kingdom one is my favorite. :goodvibes I am going to frame them as soon as I get around to it. They are very nice.

How do you get the Mickey Monitor?? I bought 5 AP's this year and ahven't gotten anything, just like I ahven't gotten anything from my DVC either!

Mickey monitor comes out 4 times a year- your first issue will probably be the next issue out-I seem to recall it took a while to get our first one. And I can't wait to get our lithos next week:)

I am going to get mine today! I will post back and let you know how I like them... might even try to get some pics up of them. I am off to the world!

Cheers!

Mickey monitor comes out 4 times a year- your first issue will probably be the next issue out-I seem to recall it took a while to get our first one. And I can't wait to get our lithos next week:)

I have been an AP holder for years and have never recieved a mickey Monitor. I was told at GS that they are not sent to Canada.:mad:

For those who have gotten these...can you describe them?

Also, any clue if we can just show our APs and get them if we didn't get the Mickey Monitor?

Slightly off topic - I am not getting my Mickey Monitor in the mail and was wondering if anyone knew who to contact. I called the passholder phone number and the only live person I could get was in reservations. She tried to help and connected me with guest relations who said go to website and e-mail the concern. So I e-mailed, the response to e-mail was to download the Mickey Monitor. Well, if you download it, you can't use the coupons. THANKS for any ideas.

Slightly off topic - I am not getting my Mickey Monitor in the mail and was wondering if anyone knew who to contact. I called the passholder phone number and the only live person I could get was in reservations. She tried to help and connected me with guest relations who said go to website and e-mail the concern. So I e-mailed, the response to e-mail was to download the Mickey Monitor. Well, if you download it, you can't use the coupons. THANKS for any ideas.

Bump. I would like to know too.

An update, I responded to the e-mail from WDW to download letting them know that the coupons were void in the downloaded version. The response was that they were mailing one. I used the "contact us" from a annual passholder webpage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter