Free Gift Card Apps

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Princess Disney Mom, Jan 16, 2013.

1. LisaRae87

LisaRae87 Mouseketeer

Plink is a program where you link your card and you put certain offers in your "wallet".. when you spend a certain amount of money at one of those places you get a number of points which add up to be redeemed for gift cards.

I mostly get points with 7/11 because of gas and friend referral link. With 7/11 it is 100 points if you spend $10 or more and 250 if you spend $25 or more. Other offers vary. The gift cards I have looked into average about 100 points per $1.

I can't think of all their places but I know they have - 7/11, Gap, Old Navy, Arby's, Taco Bell, Red Robin, Sears, Kmart, and several others.

This only works for IN STORE purchases not online. I like it because all I have to do is swipe my card and spend the minimum (never a problem with gas :rotfl2: ).. don't have to check in or scan products and such.

Check it out!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. StuckInKS

StuckInKS DIS Veteran

How long does it take to get your Swagbucks these days? I haven't redeemed any since last year, but completed two offers two weeks ago and still nothing in my account history :confused3

LOVE ebates!

4. paysensmom

paysensmom DIS Veteran

The only thing that comes up when I search wrapp in my apps is Wrapp it and that is not the same thing. What am I doing wrong?

5. Calirya

Calirya Cali meets her 'Rella for the 1st time Nov 13!

Plink sounds good. :( Unfortunately those stores arent ones I frequent.

6. audrey2580

audrey2580 DIS Veteran

Wanted to say if you are using swagbucks you should subscribe to sbcodez.com
    They send you an email every time there is a new swagbucks code on twitter, fb, blog, etc. Makes it so much easier to get points.