Free Gift Card Apps

Shopkick is one that I use. You accumulate points by walking into certain stores or scanning specific products in stores. You can then redeem your points for gift cards.

I use Viggle. Although it used to be much better than it is now you get points for watching TV. You can turn in your rewards for gift cards to Old navy, CVS,Best Buy etc.

I also use Viggle...not as great as it used to be....but I just purchased a new iPad 4 with all the GCs I received from Viggle!!! So excited!!!

I use Viggle, Shopkick and Swagbucks. I agree Viggle has gone downhill a little bit in that it takes a longer to get points, but if you're watching TV anyway then it's better than nothing! I'm still new to swagbucks but so far I really like it. They have a huge number of gift cards available and you can get points in a lot of ways like surveys, watching videos, special offers, buying online and just using their search engine. It's probably my favorite right now!

Does anyone know of any good apps where you can earn gift cards?

If you have a FB page Wrapp is great. You don't have to do anything, you & your friends can just give each other free GC (you need a smart phone) as they become available. H & M, Sephora, HuluPlus, Office Depot, Toys R Us, to name a few. :thumbsup2

DVC Daisy said:
If you have a FB page Wrapp is great. You don't have to do anything, you & your friends can just give each other free GC (you need a smart phone) as they become available. H & M, Sephora, HuluPlus, Office Depot, Toys R Us, to name a few. :thumbsup2

Sounds great. How does it work.

Sounds great. How does it work.

Just go to your App Store & download the app Wrapp. It is pretty simple from there. You pretty much need to have some friends do it with you, because you GIVE GC, so you need somebody to give them to you. You can give to your friends. Works out Win-Win :cool1:

I use shopkicks and plink... both very easy! I also use ebates for shopping online, they give you a % cash back for most purchases and support a TON of online stores. They send you a check once a quarter and depending how much you shop online you can earn a lot of money - they also have daily doubles where they double their cash back for certain places for the day.

i use viggle. i've only been using it for about 2 months, but i've almost accumulated enough points for a $25 best buy GC.

I also use viggle, I have earned over 200 in gc to best buy in the last year. Saving for a Ipad mini.

I use Viggle. Was saving for a Lowe's card but it disappeared.
Also I am just a few hundred points away from a $50 Target GC from Shopkick. Yay! :D I'm going to buy a $50 Disney GC with the Target GC.

What is plink?

I have done Viggle since last summer. Last summer I only cashed in for the Barnes and Noble not realizing you could only use two on an order so I had to do several different orders. This year I am doing it for the Best Buy gift cards are so far I have $100.00. At the end of the year I am going to take what I have and apply it to the purchase of a larger tv for our condo.

I signed up with shopkicks right away a long time ago and have never done well there. I forget about it plus the store that I go in all the time that has points never seems to "register". Plus they changed the format of the AP and I can't seem to get where I want to be...I need to check it out further and get started with it again because anything to make Christmas/and or the things I want to buy cheaper is good.

Liz

I use:
Shopkick (turn into target cards, which I turn into disney gift cards)
Checkpoints - easy to get amazon gift cards
Ebates - I order things for work all the time from staples and get 2% back!
Swagbucks - easy to get amazon cards too
Viggle - just started and hey if you are watching tv, might as well!

Going to check out wagg right now...........

Last year, from February on, I used Viggle and Wikets. I made about $1,000 between those two apps alone. I was nursing my baby and spent a lot of time on the couch anyway, so it worked out. However, both have lost their luster and neither are as good as they once were. Plus, said baby is now on the move, so my app time is limited.

I also have done decently with Wrapp (free gift cards to Sephora, H&M, etc.) and Snap Appy from Old Navy (free $5, multiple times).

I always say you should buy the iPad and then pay for it with apps. Really you come out ahead with very little work. Not to mention all of the free coupons and deals you can download and bring with you on your device...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter