Free Full Size sample body wash!

GuitarInChrist04

3rdaykid03 Gomer
In Women's World magazine dated August 23rd, they have a great offer for a free full-size sample of OT Body Slam Sports Wash. Just log on to www.otplayer.com and fill in the request! It advertises it "is designed specifically to handle the dirt and sweat of the active teen guy".
(This post is from my Mom!) ;)

:cool1:

My ds uses this deodorant. He likes that it says Pit Defense on it. :rolleyes: Boys! :rotfl:
Thanks for the link! I hope I got in soon enough!

Thanks. Just found out the other day that DS, 15, prefers body wash this days. Threw a $6 bottle in the shopping cart which led to the big debate of the day -- should I spend that kind of $$ on him when I use bar soap myself? Agreed to pay 1/2 just this once and then he's on his own :)

It says the 1st 500, so I hope I made it!
Thanks for the link!! :wave:

My husband uses the Soft Soap body wash for men. It smells so good! I've also bought him the Suave for men body wash and that smells yummy too and it's a lot cheaper.

nuke said:
My husband uses the Soft Soap body wash for men. It smells so good! I've also bought him the Suave for men body wash and that smells yummy too and it's a lot cheaper.
yummy eh? I've tried to convince my dh to use body wash, but he has this thing about using "manly" bar soap. :confused3
Thanks to the OP for the link...I hope I get it for my football playin' ds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter