FREE Ducky Williams Prints For Passholders @ F&G

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
For anyone interested.:)

"To celebrate the 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, we're giving you the chance to collect special edition prints drawn by legendary Disney artist Don "Ducky" Williams–1 per month for the 3 months of the festival–for Passholders only! Stop by (just behind Club Cool) to pick up Donald Duck in March (starting March 2, 2016), Goofy in April and Mickey Mouse in May! Supplies are limited. One poster per Passholder per month. Must show Photo ID and Annual Pass or MagicBand."

Thanks! We'll be there March 10!! Do you know if this is an indoor location to pick it up?

My first annual pass and first Flower & Garden in three weeks!

Will the pickup location be open at closing time? I don't want to carry the print around the park all day.

I was wondering if they were going to do something special for passholders like they did at F&W. I'll have to check it out, I'll be there in March.

I really need to get down there for this. Ducky Williams is one of the best Disney Artists out there. Such a great perk for APs.

My DD and I are both pass holders and will be there in April. I'd love to find someone going in May that would be interested in doing a swap. Goofy for Mickey. :-)

Getting an AP on our trip this time! Can someone who gets this in the first week or 2 of March update on size of the print? Just want to plan for our Epcot day, and whether I want to carry this around all day in the park. Thank you to OP for posting this!

My DD and I are both pass holders and will be there in April. I'd love to find someone going in May that would be interested in doing a swap. Goofy for Mickey. :-)

We are going in May for Mother's Day. I just got us APs for the trip, so there will be four of us. I should have an extra one to trade if we all get one.

I'm curious about the quality of the print. I wonder if these are color or simply black outline.
The ones I've received for an onsite stay have all just been the black outline, sometimes the initial lines are blue.

Attaching one of the last ones received

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Getting an AP on our trip this time! Can someone who gets this in the first week or 2 of March update on size of the print? Just want to plan for our Epcot day, and whether I want to carry this around all day in the park. Thank you to OP for posting this!

We are going either the 1st or 2nd Sunday in March. I will post back how it goes

The ones I've received for an onsite stay have all just been the black outline, sometimes the initial lines are blue.

Attaching one of the last ones received

All of the prints I have are like this. I have never had one with any color other than a bit of blue as you noted.

I'll be there one day in March and one day in April. Guess I'll be scrambling to get to Epcot.

I wonder if these will run out as quickly as the SWW posters did. If I remember correctly, they had a daily cap on those, and once it was reached, that was it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter