free dress patterns

Tykatmadismomma

Domestic Godess
I am looking to make my girls some simple dresses and I have some practice fabric. I do not like the pattern I have it is a pillow case dress. I want to try somthing with alittle fuller skirt. Since I am a newbie to sewing I am still getting the hang of my machine I got for mothers day.

Are you looking for dress patterns?

I've seen them in my goodwill store for a low cost.

I usually wait until Hancock or Joanne Fabrics puts them on special in my area. Usually one or the other of the major brands, Butterick, Simplicity or McCalls will be .99 ea at least once a month. Look for the super simple ones, some are for 1 hour or 2 hours from start to finish.

Have you gone to the Disbotique thread? I think it's in the family section. I believe they have a lot of free pattern links on their thread and also a lot of ideas and photos of their projects. I would try over there for help and advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter