Free Dr. Pepper from Chick-fil-A (non-Disney)

indylaw99

Disney-loving Mom!
http://www.millionnuggets.com

2005 Dr Pepper /Chick-fil-A Million Nuggets/ Football “Championship Challenge” Game Prizes of up to $1,000,000. The first 300,000 entries will receive a free Dr. Pepper. (contest ends October 29, 2005) (eligible states are AL, AR,*AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY LA, MA,*MD, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY)

:) Didn't win, oh well. Free soda coupon is on the way. Will try again tomorrow!

Thanks! Not a winner here either, but my coupn for free Dr. Pepper is on the way. My daughter will love that! Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for the link. Not a winner, but got my free Dr. Pepper coupon coming in the mail. Thanks again!! :dog:

Thanks - my coupon is on the way!

I WILL win the trip to the ACC Chamionship, I WILL win the trip to the ACC Championship...

Michelina said:
Me too! I'm so excited! Thanks, OP :goodvibes

WOW congrats!! I wonder if it's tied to any particular answers. Do you guys mind telling us what you checked for your past tray shopping--and what you checked for whether you had purchased Chic Fil A and why not / if not??? I wonder if they are more likely to award free trays to a certain kind of shopper.

(fellow DISers : please don't flame me for trying to "cheat the system" and for failing an ethics code by potentially suggesting that I might lie on a Chic Fil A survey form in order to receive free goods and / or services----if you feel the urge--please simply write the word FLAME in all caps--and I will consider myself scolded)

I answered yes to purchasing snack trays for holiday and family events. Hope that helps:)

Thanks for the link. I did not win either, but my free Dr. Pepper coupon. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter