Free Disney Ringtones q (not an ad)

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by Disneylvrforever, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Disneylvrforever

Disneylvrforever Stitch is my puppy!

Hey Dis'ers!

I was wondering if any of you have gotten a Disney ringtone from oakfan.com. They say they're free, but I'm a little scared when it comes to downloading things, especially if it goes to my phone bc I don't want to get charged. They have some cool Fantasmic ones that I want, but I'm not sure how good & free they are. Anyone familiar w/ them?

Here's a link if you don't know:
    http://www.oakfan.com/audiogallery/ringtones

2. pycees312

pycees312 DIS Veteran

never used them but if someone reports back good news the pirates may be next on my phone.
    and this is one of the things that kills me about disney. they need to get with it. they juice us for money all the time but stuff like this would really be a cash cow and take very little effort on thier end to do.

3. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

I make my own ringtones. Buy the song you want and then upload it to phonezoo.com, then make your own tone out of it and text it to your phone. FREE and easy!!! If I can do it anyone can...really!! lol

4. capnhook77

capnhook77 Earning My Ears

I make my own ringtones at myxer.com. U take the disney songs you have on your computer and make ringtones with them, for free