Free Disney Quest and Mini-Golf?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mevelandry, Sep 24, 2013.

1. mevelandry

mevelandry DIS Veteran

I've just received my booklet for my next vacation to Disney.

Last year when i received the same booklet, i had 15% discounts on Mini-Golf and I think it was the same for Disney Quest.

This year, it seems to be vouchers in exchange for 1 game of Mini-Golf (per person) and 1 Disney Quest Ticket (per person). Does that means we can go and play for free? Do we have to buy something?

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. foxfire79k

foxfire79k Earning My Ears

Thats what we got in our booklet from our last trip (Feb 2013). We used the Disney Quest voucher, but never got around to mini golf. It was totally free, didn't have to buy anything. Have a great trip!

4. mevelandry

mevelandry DIS Veteran

Great!!! We've supposed to go play Mini-Golf. Knowing we'll be in DD at some point, we'll probably try Disney Quest... Since it's free!

5. shyjade

shyjade DIS Veteran

Just remember, the free rounds of mini golf have to be redeemed before 4pm.

6. mevelandry

mevelandry DIS Veteran

That was part of the plan. :)

7. vikster1

vikster1 DIS Veteran

We had 2 free disney quests and 2 free mini golf tickets in our booklet. DH and DS played golf and got a BOGO if they played the other course right after.

8. jmasgat

jmasgat DIS Veteran

Yeah....they added mini-golf to the Water Park and more ticket option, too. So I'm happy cause I have some old tickets that have "Plus features" (really old!) that I can now use for mini-golf.

9. robinbutterfly

robinbutterfly DIS Veteran

We didn't get Disney Quest but got mini golf. Why do they give different coupons out to different guests?

10. Disney248

Disney248 Earning My Ears

If you are a UK resident and purchase the 14 day ultimate ticket, you get:

Unlimited admission to all 6 Disney parks for 14 consecutive days as well as
    14 days’ unlimited entry to the following...

DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
    Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability; Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge)
    One round of mini golf each day of your 14-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)

11. mevelandry

mevelandry DIS Veteran

I changed my reservation for a different resort one week ago and I received exactly the same coupons...

12. bruhl1j

bruhl1j Earning My Ears

Do the DQ vouchers have an expiration date? Can they be used on another trip or just the package time frame. Already got PAP so would like to save vouchers for another time. Just curious.
    JB

13. mevelandry

mevelandry DIS Veteran

They are only valid for your stay.

14. DisneyRunner2009

DisneyRunner2009 DIS Veteran

DD and I were at POP in September. We used both the mini golf and Disney Quest vouchers. Totally free, paid nothing.:thumbsup2 The Disney Quest voucher is a $45 value for adults. We walked through and did a few things, maybe two hours there. It was neat to see, as we have never been. We even got "My 1st Visit" buttons. As a PP said, pay attention to time of day requirements.