FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Would anyone please send me a mickey mouse pumpkin stencil. I love mickey and have never in my life done him for halloween! Please send one if you have it! Most appreciated! my e-mail is xxkrorpxx@aol.com Thanks!!!

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME MICKEY, TINK AND CINDERELLA. THANKS SO MUCH . I'M GOING TO A PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. MY EMAIL IS..... STAYC18@AOL.COM

Is it still possible to get the pumpkin stencils emailed to me? I just stumbled across this forum in a desperate search for Disney pumpkin patterns. After a recent trip to Disney World, and a trip to the theater to see Peter Pan, my son and daughter are going as Tink and Peter for Halloween. We would love to be able to carve their pumpkins the same! So if I could get the Tinkerbell and Peter Pan stencils I would appreciate it so much!!

mklacroix@sbcglobal.net

You are awesome!!! I would LOVE:

Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates
Skull
Skull and Swords

Can you tell I have two boys? :rotfl:

Thanks so much!!! So nice of you to do this:cheer2:

Flamingomo@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter