Free Disney Dinning - Sept

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Tbiafore, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Tbiafore

Tbiafore Mouseketeer

Anyone hear anything yet about Disney dinning being free in Sept yet? I have been looking and assume its still nothing, but seems there are so many people here that have the inside track on things, I had to check.

--Thor

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PictureJumpr

PictureJumpr At Least 'til it Rains

Rumors and speculation abound.
    Actual, concrete information - there is none.

4. Amunet

Amunet DIS Veteran

We also are wanting Free Dining, but in October. My travel agent said that if free dining was to be given for the fall, it usually is announced in the summer. She based her information only on what has happened in the past.

5. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Check back around May 1st. That's when the late Summer (think August, September, October) offers will be announced. If Free Dining is going to happen at all, it will happen during these months.
    And even if FD is not offered, you can count on SOME type of discount being offered to the GP.

6. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Historic Patterns for fall free dining offers. Remember too that the bounceback from last year for fall 2013 were for stays beginning on August 18. I'm looking for the trend going back to late April, leaning toward April 25.

2006 - Booking started April 1
    2007 - Booking started April 9
    2008 - Booking started April 7
    2009 - Booking started March 30
    2010 - Booking Started April 29
    2011 - Booking Started April 28
    2012 - Booking Started March 1

7. pauly's girl

pauly's girl Mouseketeer

The late summer discounts which run from Late Aug until late Sept is normally offered in the beginning of March. We went in 06, 08 and 10 and we were booked with free dining before our 180 day ressie mark!! They are running later on the discounts this year than in previous years...crossing my fingers and hoping they still offer it though!

8. black562

black562 DIS Veteran