Free Disney Cruise Line plush ship!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by AnnMorin, Jan 19, 2003.

1. AnnMorin

AnnMorin <font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color

This is really cute, it is Mickey,Minnie, Donald and Goofy all sitting on top of the ship ( I have seen one like it is the gift shop) It does not say how big it is but it looks high quality anyhow the deal is:

To recieve your Free plush toy by mail simply purchase $40 worth of any Milton Bradly or Parker brothers games and puzzles . Send in the original dated receipt with the price cricled along with your name address daytime phone and age to : Hasbro Plush Toy offer P.O. Box 8312 Young America MN 55551-8312 by 6/20/03

Was in the coupon section of today's paper- would be a neat surprise for kids that are going on the cruise :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

I'll have to check it out...thanks for the heads up....I am still waiting for my DCL jelly spreaders that I sent away for back in early December!!!

MJ

4. penguins_fan

penguins_fan Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting - we saw these in the gift shop too, they were nice for little ones!

5. AnnMorin

My son has A LOT of plush cruise line characters as he usually gets one or two each cruise but this is so cute I am debating buying games to donate to the preschool I teach at just to surprise him with it. It might be nice to get months after/before a cruise :)

6. jgalecpa

jgalecpa <font color=green>DANG, that is one big fish!</fon

7. goin2dzny

goin2dzny <font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru

Imagine how many they could sell of these!!!

8. AnnMorin

It was pretty pricey if I recall, around $30.

9. alexandrew

alexandrew <font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<

I wonder if the one Hasbro is offering is the same as the big, pricey one they sell on the ship, or a smaller version?

10. AnnMorin

The set up of it looks the same but I just can't imagine it is as big, the one on the ship was at least a foot maybe even 18 inches long. They don't have any dimentions listed that I could see. It would suck to buy $40 worth of games and to find out it is only three inches long.