free dinning offer

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
can anyone confirm if this what happens .You book a 7 night stay and book a 1 day theame park base ticket.You then get 7 days dinning free?
Paulh

Yes, your dining package is based on your nights of stay (not the number of days on the tickets).

Yep. Pretty good deal, huh? They're enticing people with free food during their slowest time of the year(hurricane season & schools start back up). They know you will go to the park more than one day, and they know you are paying rack rate, and they know you will buy souveniers. They also know you will stockpile your kids meals and eat them too. They're pretty smart at Disney Headquarters.

booked our package next question if we went to a evening meal lets say Bomas at AKL for the evening buffet and we had some friends staying at disney as well but were not on the dinning plan could we buy them a meal with our plan?
Paulh

paulh said:
booked our package next question if we went to a evening meal lets say Bomas at AKL for the evening buffet and we had some friends staying at disney as well but were not on the dinning plan could we buy them a meal with our plan?
Paulh
Yes. Your points expire midnight the day of check out but you have them all at check in and can use them anyway you want.

thanks we have booked 2 lots of 7 nights so we will have a lot of meals and inlaws are going in total there will be 10 of us and we sitll want to eat of site at outback and smokey bones
Paulh

so i booked for seven people; 4 adults 3 grands.. will i get separate cards or all on one card? would be nice if it were separately tied to rooms instead of a bundle; so the kids/grands could go on their own w/out us when they wanted to eat...

The meal credits will be on your room cards. Everyone should be able to present their room key and use it for purchasing meals. It might be harder to keep track of the credits but it certainly can be done. My kids are 14 & almost 16. I have every intention of letting them go off and order ontheir own at food courts but I expect them to eat dinner with DH & me.

Yes your credits are tied to every room card so can get a little difficult to keep track. My then 11 year old GS was using the snack credits like crazy until I had to slow him down. Each card will have a notation on it saying how many are on the meal plan. If all adults the cards it will say, A04. If children are part of the party the card will have a notation on it also....sort of like A04C02, meaning 4 adults, 2 children. We had no problem dining with people not on the meal plan and paying for their meals with our credits in September. We leave next, and plan to pay for the DDP this trip, so will be curious to see if anything has changed since we used the free DDP last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter