Free dining ?

dollcollector1

Mouseketeer
How do some of you get free dining at WDW? It's probably too late for me to get free dining since I already booked our trip. I'd appreciate the info for future trips. TIA

Free dining started yesterday and ends Sept 30th. You had to book your trip in June/July in order to get free dining.

You needed to book your rack rate rooms and MYW tickets package by June 25th in order to be able to get the Free Dining Plan.

I received a code from my Disney Visa informing me of the free dining promo. As others have said, you have to book the room at rack rate and get MYW tickets. The code was released around June (I don't remember completely) and you had so many weeks to call and book your trip.

Edit:
I believe (I'm not positive) that if you come across a discount code and you already booked your trip, you can call and add the code to your trip (assuming its the same time).

You should have called when you found out about the free dining.

Oh, I forgot to add that I noticed on your other post that you are planning on going next Feb/07 - there are usually no free dining packages available then, they seem to be offered only during hurricane season down here in FL as an incentive to travel down here then! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter