Free dining ?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by dollcollector1, Aug 14, 2006.

1. dollcollector1

dollcollector1 Mouseketeer

How do some of you get free dining at WDW? It's probably too late for me to get free dining since I already booked our trip. I'd appreciate the info for future trips. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DznyLvr2005

DznyLvr2005 DIS Veteran

Free dining started yesterday and ends Sept 30th. You had to book your trip in June/July in order to get free dining.

4. Evil Queen

Evil Queen DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Loved my Mrs. Beas

You needed to book your rack rate rooms and MYW tickets package by June 25th in order to be able to get the Free Dining Plan.

5. BeckWhy

BeckWhy <font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain

I received a code from my Disney Visa informing me of the free dining promo. As others have said, you have to book the room at rack rate and get MYW tickets. The code was released around June (I don't remember completely) and you had so many weeks to call and book your trip.

Edit:
    I believe (I'm not positive) that if you come across a discount code and you already booked your trip, you can call and add the code to your trip (assuming its the same time).

6. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

You should have called when you found out about the free dining.

7. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

8. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

Oh, I forgot to add that I noticed on your other post that you are planning on going next Feb/07 - there are usually no free dining packages available then, they seem to be offered only during hurricane season down here in FL as an incentive to travel down here then! :rotfl: