free dining thru Liberty Travel

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by candy0730, Apr 23, 2013.

1. candy0730

candy0730 DIS Veteran

Hi, I just got an email and it looks like a pretty good discount if you are traveling this summer. It states they are offering:

Free quick service dining and 2 days free when you stay 4+ nights. It also says save up to 30% + kids stay free + additional savings on theme park tickets.

Here is the fine print:

Conditions Apply: Valid on new bookings only. 4-night minimum stay required. Offer valid for a family of four. Family of four defined as 2 adults & 2 children; 1 adult & 3 children; 2 adults & 1 child, 1 adult & 1 child; 1 adult. Guests must be 17 years of age or under to be considered a child. Valid on bookings that are deposited or paid in full at time of booking only. Valid for travel 6/13-8/14/13. Must be booked by 4/19/13 or while supplies last. Offer based on availability and could expire at any time. Customer must purchase a minimum 4-night stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and a minimum 2-day Quick Service Dining Plan. Liberty Travel will then fund the additional two days of Quick Service Dining. Maximum two days of free Quick Service Dining per booking.

I have never used Liberty so I can't speak to how good the service is but I thought it might help someone.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. whodatdare

whodatdare Mouseketeer

If it expired April 19th, can you still book with it?

4. candy0730

candy0730 DIS Veteran

Odd that it says 4/19 in the fine print because above it where you choose the resort it says it needs to be booked by 4/26.

5. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

I inquired so I will see if I get a reply. Although it says for AS Sports and we don't really want to stay there. I am going to see if it applies to any other value resort. Thanks for the info :)

6. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

Please let us know if it is a good deal. We are booked with a decent room only discount at a moderate, so would love to know if this applies to moderate resorts.

7. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Whether it is still bookable or not, you have to PURCHASE a dining plan, and the company will discount you the amount of two days worth of the plan. So you get two free days of dining and pay for the rest. Also, kids always "stay free", so that is no bonus.

8. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

Disney rates for children are usually under the age of 10. so for a Quick Service for 2 adults and 2 children the price will be minimal. I am confused by their language where it says children under 17.

I am wondering if with this deal you have to pay rack rate

9. Grandmatoniko

Grandmatoniko Mouseketeer

Just got off the phone with them, they have changed it and travel is only 4 days in June :( It originally said up til August 14th but not anymore.

10. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

thanks for reporting back to us...i'll cross that one off my list and stay with what I have!!