Free dining right now?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by gobo2, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gobo2

gobo2 Drug Lord/Dance Mom

Is there free dining right now? Is it all the time? Just curious, as we are DVC with APs.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

As far as I'm aware, free dining is never available to DVC, even when it is available to everyone else

4. gobo2

Oh thanks but I know that. Was just wondering how crowded the restaurants will be this week.

5. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

It's not free dining, but reduced price dining--essentially the adult meal plan was offered at child prices for people who also purchased a resort room & park tickets with the stay/play/dine package. That deal had to be booked by Dec. 31, but if you're trying to understand the restaurant crowds, it will probably have an impact that is similar to free dining.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. jenben8426

jenben8426 Mouseketeer

We received a pin code for free dining from January 2nd-March 7th. We are now going because of this. I know of several others on the board who received the pin as well, so there is some free dining, but I do not believe it has been offered to the general public.

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

There is no current general public free dining offer that includes any dates in 2013. There was a Stay/Play/Dine package offer available to the general public, but while a discount, it was not free dining. There are bouncebacks (you must already be at WDW to book these) and PIN codes (you must personally receive one to use it.)

8. gobo2

Thanks guys! Perfect!