Free Dining Plan 4 big family?

shaylyn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to get free dining with a big family?

If we were to stay at an All Star Resort, is one room a max of 4 people on the free dining plan?

I'm leaning towards Bonnet Creek, but if we can get free dining (I'm too late for 2011, right?) we might stay on property. Of course, if we have to buy 2 rooms to get the meals, it might not be worth it ;)

Thanks for any help!

Yes, it is 4 per room max either sleeping or for dining unless the 5th is an infant under age 2 then no dining for them anyway. I believe the ASMu suites can have 6 people in those but they cost more than a regular room. HTH

I'm not sure how many are in your party, but Port Orleans Riverside will sleep up to 5 which would be cheaper than 2 rooms at the values.

Does anyone know how to get free dining with a big family?

If we were to stay at an All Star Resort, is one room a max of 4 people on the free dining plan?

I'm leaning towards Bonnet Creek, but if we can get free dining (I'm too late for 2011, right?) we might stay on property. Of course, if we have to buy 2 rooms to get the meals, it might not be worth it ;)

Thanks for any help!

From another post by the OP:
This is what I have so far:

$1436 Disneyworld tickets ($224 x 2 for child tickets--7 days
$247 x 4 for adult tickets--7 days)

$840 Universal Studios tickets ($145 x 4 adult tickets—3 days
$130 x 2 child tickets—3 days)

Total for theme park tickets $2276

12 nights hotel $1500

Car rental $800 (need a van for 2 weeks)

6 flights @ $300/ticket $1800

Total vacation for 12 nights: (minus food, extras, parking)

$6,376

This is a trip for Dh and I, plus our kids who will be 19, 17, 8, 6, 17 months and 17 months (twins) at the time of the trip in September 2011 :)

Based on those ages and numbers, you would not be able to stay in a single room at a value resort. Even two rooms would be crowded but you would be within the occupancy limits. I don't think that Free Dining would save you enough on food to make up for the bigger price tag on the resort rooms.

Thanks for any help!

It's not too late for 2011. Typically, free DDP for late summer, early fall is announced sometime in April. Typically.;) That's when I've been booking our Sept/Oct. trips for years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter