Free Dining Plan 2010?

Antwern

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip for this coming October :banana: and I was wondering if you think the free dining plan will be offered for this year, if it will include dates in October, and when you think it will be available for booking? Thanks!!

I'm planning a trip for this coming October :banana: and I was wondering if you think the free dining plan will be offered for this year, if it will include dates in October, and when you think it will be available for booking? Thanks!!
Since 2005, Disney has been offering the Free Dining promo for Magic Your way packages with a 3 night minimum and a 14 day maximum (Basic Dining Plan; 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 Snack per person per night) during mid to the last part of August until the end of September, give or take a few days. The free dining offer is usually announced during the end of march/first week of April. The first couple of days it will only be open to Disney Visa holders and then will open up to the general public. The free dining offer is already available to UK visitors and was available this past fall as a bounceback offer. The bounceback dates and the expected fall free dining dates for this year are August 15 - October 2, 2010. If you book your vacation by October 2, you can apply the free dining discount to your package up to 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter