Free Dining Pin Code ?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by BROWNSPHAN, Feb 7, 2009.

1. BROWNSPHAN

BROWNSPHAN Mouseketeer

Ok .. so I received a free dining pin code. However, I am already booked during the time frame at our DVC resort. We are going Aug 30th - Sept 7th.

My question is. Can I use it to book a room for my sister's family as she was looking to go during the same week as us but stay at a different resort on cash? This way they can get the free dining.

Any info would be great. Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. rt2dz

rt2dz DIS Veteran

Pin codes are non-transferable. There has been some success if they arrive at your house under a family member's name, but that isn't even always given. But not in her name or address and she can't use it.

4. sconnell

sconnell DIS Veteran

But you're usually able to book more than one room and she could pay you back. :)

5. BROWNSPHAN

BROWNSPHAN Mouseketeer

Thanks. That is what I thought.

I did call Disney & the lady I spoke with first said I could book multiple rooms. Then when she found I was a DVC member she said I could NOT have more than one reservation.

I asked her how she could contradict herself if the same sentence, but didnt have a response.

So I figured I would see if anyone else has every had a problem booking more than one room or booking in general