Free dining on US site for 2010 goes on sale to general public 03/05/10

heatherbelle

DIS Veteran
I saw this posted over on the DIBB and also on the dining thread here.

Please note that on the American site, you get the quick service dining plan with value resorts and more importantly the normal dining plan with moderates and above. For those with bookings made on the UK site with moderates who have quick service booked with UK disney, you may want to swap your booking to get the full dining plan.

Here's the link. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342665

I saw this posted over on the DIBB and also on the dining thread here.

Please note that on the American site, you get the quick service dining plan with value resorts and more importantly the normal dining plan with moderates and above. For those with bookings made on the UK site with moderates who have quick service booked with UK disney, you may want to swap your booking to get the full dining plan.

Here's the link. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342665

When you say "swap", do you mean pay the difference to upgrade? The UK offers are different and can't be "mixed" with the US ones. Just curious. :goodvibes

When you say "swap", do you mean pay the difference to upgrade? The UK offers are different and can't be "mixed" with the US ones. Just curious. :goodvibes

I assume she means cancel UK booking and rebook on .com will cost £50pp but possible saving with regular DDP included, depends on room rates.

Its also a shorter period than UK offer 08/15/10 – 10/2/10

I assume she means cancel UK booking and rebook on .com will cost £50pp but possible saving with regular DDP included, depends on room rates.

Its also a shorter period than UK offer 08/15/10 – 10/2/10

I guess it depends on your dates, resort and length of stay. It comes up a lot more expensive for me on the US site for my dates, add in a 2 day base ticket plus 14 day ultimate/10 day US ticket + 4 day tickets with hoppers & waterparks, and worst of all for me, booking package, would have to buy those pricy air tix. I can see it working if all things fit into place but even at a glance it would cost me way more.

i helped my friend book on the US site this morning (we're not eligible for the UK packages)....

it was a good deal for what we can get, but doesn't hold a candle to what's available for UK residents.... (e.g. 47% off OKW/SSR)

Would love to know what the plans are for 2011...i want to book soon
x

the US free dining plans only come out in May for late august/september of the same year (it came out today for august/sept 2010)...

since each year the free dining package offered gets slightly worse, it's hard to know what will be offered next year on the US site, if anything..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter