Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Been stalking the FD threads for a while now...so excited to read this news!

Currently booked POR-preferred in November :cool1: Now off to email our TA :thumbsup2

I have just noticed since this free dining rumor has been announced that alot of the rooms that are left over are being booked up. DOES THIS MEAN THAT DISNEY MAY NOT RELEASE FREE DINING ON THESE DATES IF ALL ROOMS GET BOOKED? I know the rooms are being booked because I look at the site frequently and noticed alot of rooms not available now since this rumor was released yesterday.

This is really great news, i have been watching these threads in hope it would happen! We are getting married on the 3rd October and our international family/friends are checking in on the 29&30th so this is awesome!!!
Thankyou!!

ok so we are going to have to do a split trip also since we are arriving nov. 9th and free dining dont start till the 11th. But I have never done this before how does it work and if i have ADRs for the 9th and 10th i would just have to pay OOP for those correct?:confused 3pixiedust: :cool1:

We are arriving nov 8th POFQ room only then nov 11th we switch to myw with fd till nov 18 th cheek out . Split .ressie

:banana::banana:

We are arriving nov 8th POFQ room only then nov 11th we switch to myw with fd till nov 18 th cheek out . Split .ressie

:banana::banana:

A quick question with the split stay as I think we will have the same thing, some guests check in on the 28th but FD doesnt kick in until the 29th, so will thet physically have to checkout and check back in and change rooms on the 29th?
Sorry if this has been asked a million times

This is really great news, i have been watching these threads in hope it would happen! We are getting married on the 3rd October and our international family/friends are checking in on the 29&30th so this is awesome!!!
Thankyou!!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Smitch you posted on the other thread that the GP will be out on the 1st for US but 3 days after for all other countries, would Canada's date be the same as US, so Aug 1, or 3 days later?

So excited, what a great birthday present that will be since we check in on my birthday, Nov 17th. Just wondering though how much the difference will be. We are staying at POP for 6 nights & have 5 day tickets. We currently have the QSDP. My DD won't want to switch resorts so what will be the price difference to upgrade to DDP.

TIA. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have a question...we booked our package in free dining dates using our credit union credit card. The card has since expired and we canceled it because it offered no rewards. We've made all remaining payments on our Disney visa except for one payment I made using our rewards card.

If free dining is released to visa card holders first will I be able to apply it to our reservation then or will I have to wait?

Fwiw we are using a TA for the trip as we are traveling with multiple families, we've used the agent before but this time I am starting to be concerned because I am getting conflicting answers from her, the Disney sight, and here.....

So I already hold a res with dining for 11/2-11/7. Does this mean I actually have a shot at free dining?!?! Please say YES. :)

OMG! So very excited. This is the best news. I'm sure this question has been asked but I could not seem to find it. We are staying in a LK Suite at AOA, I should be able to upgrade to the full dining plan from the quick service...correct?

A quick question with the split stay as I think we will have the same thing, some guests check in on the 28th but FD doesnt kick in until the 29th, so will thet physically have to checkout and check back in and change rooms on the 29th?
Sorry if this has been asked a million times

From what I understand you can book a room only on the first night, then your free dining package the second night through the end of your stay. You can have them note on your reservation that it's a continuing stay, and they may not make you change rooms....but yes....you have to check out and check back in. I was also told that you could check back in as early as 6am when the computers roll over, that way if you have early park plans the 29th you can still make them :)

So I already hold a res with dining for 11/2-11/7. Does this mean I actually have a shot at free dining?!?! Please say YES. :)

Exisiting resevations do not have any better chance than a new one. But arriving on the 2nd will allow you to try and add it to your package.

YES,YES,YES:banana::banana:

Your arriving on the last day so you will get it for your entire vacation!!!!

Yeah, Baby!!:banana: That's what I'm talkin' about! :cool1:
:rotfl2:

Exisiting resevations do not have any better chance than a new one. But arriving on the 2nd will allow you to try and add it to your package.

I do not care to have a "better chance," just ANY CHANCE AT ALL is what I need. :hippie: But thanks for clarifying it for those who may have taken it the other way. :thumbsup2

Woo hoo! :cheer2: Yay free dining! :dance3: I had given up all hope when I heard the first week of Nov (or at least the part of it that I am booked for) was excluded from the PIN offer.

Yay, I have been waiting for this thread for so long! We already bought the air tickets for Oct 22 to Oct 29. Can't wait for Aug 1 to book the rest! I am so excited. We are taking our two kids - ages 3 and 2. It will be a lot of work, but we will be at DISNEY. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter