Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

For those of you who have already received their confirmation emails how long did it take to receive it?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kayemgi

kayemgi DIS Veteran

O M G

If that happens to me I will be so mad! I'm pretty much just holding at this point to see if anyone actually picks up -- not holding much hope that what I want will be available, but still! Ugh! Sorry that happened to you. :(

4. shillee

shillee Mouseketeer

LOL...it was a preferred room. Would have kept POR if the price had been cheaper but we had been debating between them anyways. Figured this was the way to go although I will miss the boat ride to DD. The kids really liked that last year as well as the marshmallow roast each night on the way to dinner!

5. Rowdymom81

Rowdymom81 Earning My Ears

Has anyone been able to do anything with a Poly ressie? The website shows no availability for either fd or room disc for 10/20-10/26. Gotta be a glitch, I hope.

6. SJSKJ

SJSKJ Mouseketeer

I still haven't heard a word from my TA yet this morning. Panic mode is starting to set in. I'm praying she has been on the phone with Disney all this time! :faint:

7. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

I can't even get on hold and I've been trying for over 2 and a half hours. Just busy signals for me. Oh well......rack rate Disney here I come!!!! :banana:

8. disneymania0711

disneymania0711 Mouseketeer

Who can tell me a little bit about Caribbean Beach?

Originally booked at AOA but since they were excluded I was going to use POR as back up. They of course had no availability. So my CM was awesome and looked around found CBR. Super excited just don't know much about the resort. Any input fellow DISers???

9. GoofyHusband

GoofyHusband Earning My Ears

After 80 calls to a busy signal I got thru. Saved $850 with the room discount. Best of luck to everyone out there!

10. BigAlsGal

BigAlsGal DIS Veteran

Keep trying. It did that to me too then they finally came up correctly.

11. amelia1

amelia1 Mouseketeer

Ahhhh....I see. I almost canceled my ressie and rebooked with my youngest as a 2 yr old but I am too chicken!! ;)

12. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

Yes, on my email it still has standard view. I wouldn't have thought to check that. So taxes it is I guess :)

13. katie43901

katie43901 Earning My Ears

I talked to a CM and wasn't able to get anything discounted at poly for 10/19-10/26.

14. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

About an hour and a half.

15. blo2002

blo2002 Earning My Ears

Same thing happened to me only I called at exactly 7 am and was on hold over 2 hours....I am Pissed.

16. TJDisneymama

TJDisneymama DIS Veteran

I think the whole TA system has crashed - even for the CMs on the phone so.........
    Is the regular WDW site working?

17. KNovacovschi

KNovacovschi DIS Veteran

Ok thanks. :)

18. hegs65

hegs65 DIS Veteran

Thank you! I am looking at it right now and it looks great! Just my husband and I so I was looking for a place with a romantic ambience and this seems to fit. I got a king preferred room so hopefully it is close to everything.

19. prisjoyce

prisjoyce Planner Extraordinaire

We are now booked at CBR, too, and we haven't stayed there in several years, so I plan to read through the CBR thread in the Resorts section on this board. A good place to start. :thumbsup2

Enjoy your trip! :goodvibes

20. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

Same here!

Also, regarding the taxes, my CM said, "Now, you may see an increase due to taxes.." but my total was the same as before.

The details:

Pop Century Resort, MYWP with FD
    November 11-19
    Standard View

2112.83 (5 day PH tix for 3 included)

21. Mom22girls56

Mom22girls56 Mouseketeer

My TA has been on and off hold all morning, and I'm going over every scenario in my head, so here's my question. I've tried the website but its not working....we are wanting to switch to POP, CBR or CSR BUT if they are all booked, what is the cheapest Deluxe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.