Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they ever change the offer? Like if a flood of people all leave POFQ for free dining elsewhere, does it get added back into the offer???

Ok so we are already booked for POFQ do I wait til Thurs to rebook with Free dining or have my TA call tomorrow to switch to Riverside?

Can anyone tell me what my best bet is?

Thursday can't get here quick enough....If this goes on any longer, I don't know if my blood pressure can take it..LOL ...I currently have reservations at Movies with Dining- but I just emailed my TA and told her that if Movies is excluded on Thursday to changes my reservations to Port Orleans for the free dining....Going Nov 11-16...Was there last year around the same time and was able to take advantage of the free dining then....

Relax, I'm sure you'll get what you want...all will go well...:thumbsup2

So in the two weeks since the original leak, there has been some additional exclusions. Chip (in one of his many edits this morning) posted some of it; however, this is not where I got this information.

New Exclusions for free dining:

Art of Animation
All Star Movies
Port Orleans French Quarter

Disappointing but not totally unexpected given that the PIN codes have been booking free dining this entire time....and those are the most popular places.

I am sure you are right about the popularity. We received our pin on 5/9 and booked on 5/13. There were no regular rooms available at POFQ at that time - we had to upgrade to garden view.

Good Luck to everybody on Thursday! I have a friend who will be calling along with many of you. And thanks, Black562 for all your insight - we do appreciate you!

This is as crazy as the hype for Cabbage Patch Kids, Teddy Rukpin, Y2K, The Furby and 12-12-12, LOL. I feel like I need to climb on top of a tall building and wave a big sign around letting the mother ship know that we are ready for "FREE DINING FOR ALL" :woohoo:

Great googly moogly! I finally get a chance to run a few errands and I miss all the excitement of the evening! :rotfl2:

I cannot wait until Thursday!!! I've had FD for two months now, but I feel like I am getting it all over again with all of the excitement of everyone. I see that the rumored exclusions from this morning are coming to fruition. That bums me out, but I hope everyone can work it out to at least get a discount of some sort somewhere. Just remember that no matter where you end up, you will have an AMAZING trip! I am just so happy for all of you! :goodvibes

I saw someone asked on the previous thread but didn't see an answer. How is the shuttle service from POR? Coronado? Caribbean Beach? We wanted POFQ but if FD is not available there, we will choose another moderate. We will be getting the standard room if at all possible, but I am not wanting to be so far away that we have to walk 15 minutes to a shuttle stop. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the info - can't wait till Thursday! :woohoo::cheer2:

black562 said:
So in the two weeks since the original leak, there has been some additional exclusions. Chip (in one of his many edits this morning) posted some of it; however, this is not where I got this information.

New Exclusions for free dining:

Art of Animation
All Star Movies
Port Orleans French Quarter

Disappointing but not totally unexpected given that the PIN codes have been booking free dining this entire time....and those are the most popular places.

So no AoA FD at all?

I saw someone asked on the previous thread but didn't see an answer. How is the shuttle service from POR? Coronado? Caribbean Beach? We wanted POFQ but if FD is not available there, we will choose another moderate. We will be getting the standard room if at all possible, but I am not wanting to be so far away that we have to walk 15 minutes to a shuttle stop. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the info - can't wait till Thursday! :woohoo::cheer2:

Your mileage will vary but here's my take:

Worst buses: CB, by far. A million stops
Best: Coronado Springs 4 stops
POR buses better than CB, but not quite as good as CS, 4 stops for MK, 5, typically, for the other parks, as usually shared with POFQ.

I'm not shocked about FQ. I tried to link to a friends pin weeks ago and FD rooms were not available. I had a feeling. I'm bummed about Movies though as we just decided last night to try that one. Guess we have to decide Pop or moderate.

Anyone know if this fall FD promo will show up on the WDW website on Thursday early a.m (right at or prior to 6 am)? or is it more likely to magically appear later in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter