Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
black562 said:
That's strange because it says it isn't blocked in any country.

I have them set as private, I have to send a link, can't be searched.

Oh ok....that is weird. Can you PM it? Maybe it'll work that way? I leave in 2 wks and would love to see the videos :)

I had heard that driving to the MK could take longer than riding the bus', but I am so glad we tried it; we went there 4 out of our 7 days. We stayed at AoA and the drive from gate to gate was 6 minutes. Parking took about 2 mins, walking/taking tram to TTC was another 5 minutes (maybe a couple more when walking) and then we mostly took the ferry, but also took the monorail, and that was another 5-8 minutes. We drove to all the parks and they were all very easy access. Epcot too! In fact, Epcot and HS are the easiest.

We drive our own car too, and have always taken the buses and I have found that worrying about them had become a huge stress for me. With each child it became more stressful. More than once our last trip, we were told by drivers, "sure there is room", only to be left standing with my husband carrying a preschooler, me standing and carrying an infant, and hoping for the best for the other two. Then it dawned on me, we do not have to do this, we have a car!!!:rotfl:

We also found that driving (at least back from the parks) had a huge decompressing benefit for the kids. They were in their own seats and quickly relaxed and fell asleep on the way back to resort. The parking lots are so quiet and when we got to the room, they all just went to sleep. Buses at night can be noisy and then when you get off at your resort, if staying at a Value, you go through the main building where there is a lot of action and the kids get a second wind and are ready to go some more.:crazy2:

Yep! 1000% exactly correct!
I agree with everything!

Nice video Black!

Hey a quick MDE question.

1. I have 4 MVMCP tix !! WoooT!
2. Under My Reservations all is linked correctly.
3. Under My tickets it shows 2 tix linked to me, ( one is my daughters 3-9 tix) and nothing shows under my son.

How do I fox this!? I have called the MDE hotline (LOl) 3 times and been on hold 45 minutes no answers.

I have the actual cards so should I even bother?

:lovestruc
Hope you enjoyed them... I think I've made you all ready to head to Disney eh?

Oh yeah, I am so ready to go back. I started looking at Shades of Green & other special offers 2 days after I got back last month. I keep telling myself I need to wait and let finances recover a bit first, but myself isn't listening very well. If I had someone to go with me, myself probably wouldn't listen at all. Oh Rooonnnaallddd ... where arrreee youuu??? :lovestruc:worship:

It happened a long time ago & alas, it wasn't hard at all. I had one of those long spiral cords attached to the receiver on my kitchen phone. Was talking on the phone while cleaning the kitchen & cord coiled around my ponytail while I was working. A fact I did not discover until I tried to hang up the phone - OUCH! I couldn't get my hair free and couldn't move more than a few inches away from the phone (had one hand holding down the hangup button and other hand holding receiver & trying not to pull hair out). I called my next-door-neighbor (whose husband had just happened to come home for a quick *lunch* <wink,wink>) to come help me. Meanwhile, the UPS guy came to deliver a package. I told him to come on in, but as they're not supposed to do that, he hesitated on that one, said, "I have a package to deliver". (DUH!) So I had to shout out that I couldn't come to the door because my hair was caught in the phone cord. He very cautiously came in, peeked around the door into the kitchen, and then started shaking his head & laughing - said he couldn't even tell about this at the office because they'd never believe him. Talk about embarrassing ... especially as I was living on a very small naval base at the time so it didn't take long before everyone there knew what had happened. I am so glad we now have cordless phones!!
You have the best...errr...most interesting stories! Thanks for sharing!:flower3:

Oh no!!! Did u ever find them? How did you get home?
No, I did not find them. Luckily I had my spare set in my purse. The reason I had my spare set in my purse???? My car auto-locks and with kids, well you know, I just like to be prepared; just in case!:rotfl:

:lovestruc

Oh yeah, I am so ready to go back. I started looking at Shades of Green & other special offers 2 days after I got back last month. I keep telling myself I need to wait and let finances recover a bit first, but myself isn't listening very well. If I had someone to go with me, myself probably wouldn't listen at all. Oh Rooonnnaallddd ... where arrreee youuu??? :lovestruc:worship:

I will pretend to be Ronald if it means going to Disney!!!!:rotfl2:princess::rotfl2:princess:

Nice video Black!

Hey a quick MDE question.

1. I have 4 MVMCP tix !! WoooT!
2. Under My Reservations all is linked correctly.
3. Under My tickets it shows 2 tix linked to me, ( one is my daughters 3-9 tix) and nothing shows under my son.

How do I fox this!? I have called the MDE hotline (LOl) 3 times and been on hold 45 minutes no answers.

I have the actual cards so should I even bother?

Unless it has changed, system has been updated, etc., I was told we still needed our hard copy tickets for entrance to MNSSHP. But that was way back in Sept!:lmao: Either way, if MDE hotline is that crazy and time consuming, I would just use my cute tickets! I hope to someday go to MVMCP! Share the details of your experience, please??? Have FuN~!

OK, I broke down and watched. I always hate when you say something will make me cry.....because it does! Loved it! Loved the song choice! Did I see pics of Liberty Tree when they still had character dining???? Still hopin' they bring that back!!!

You missed the post with the second link. Must watch part two as well.

OK, I broke down and watched. I always hate when you say something will make me cry.....because it does! Loved it! Loved the song choice! Did I see pics of Liberty Tree when they still had character dining???? Still hopin' they bring that back!!!

Yes, they so need to bring this back! But I missed that in the video...must watch again. :)

You have the best...errr...most interesting stories! Thanks for sharing!:flower3:

No, I did not find them. Luckily I had my spare set in my purse. The reason I had my spare set in my purse???? My car auto-locks and with kids, well you know, I just like to be prepared; just in case!:rotfl:

I will pretend to be Ronald if it means going to Disney!!!!:rotfl2:princess::rotfl2:princess:

I always wondered how people lost their keys at the veterinary hospital where I work.
Hey, I was going to volunteer to go instead of Ronald! I didn't realize someone would actually volunteer to BE him. I could be his twin brother Donald though and we could all go....:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter