Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

I don't know that I have ever worn goggle.:rotfl2: I am not a swimmer, I'm a lounger.:thumbsup2 My kids though are fish and love there goggles....

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. hippsmom

hippsmom Mouseketeer

Thank you Wendy!

4. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Once we park our car at the airport up here we don't have to drive again for a week....thats a nice thought. Let someone else cart us around. I'm looking forward to it. :)

5. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Nah! He's out there....just hasn't been found yet! Lol

6. CaraMiaBelle

CaraMiaBelle DIS Veteran

I agree. I personally hate driving and worrying about parking and keys, blah, blah, blah. I just wanna go!

7. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Those were our primary reasons to drive too! The saving time was an unexpected added bonus. Totally agree about MNSSHP. Last time we waited 1.25 hours for a bus, and then it broke down! We always stopped at that outlet mall too on our way home. With 6 of us plus a stroller, the bus' are chaotic, many times we have had to pass up a bus and wait for another because we all could not ride.:sad2:

Just like Disney has everything down to a well organized science, so was the parking. We just pulled up to the gate and when they saw our resort parking, just waved us through. From there, no thinking/finding skills required. Disney parking patrol is there to guide you to your exact parking spot. This is extremely well thought out because you do not have to worry so much about cars crossing the lot; from your row forward all the cars are parked and there is no traffic.

8. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Me too! And after being at the parks ALL day, we'll be too tired to drive. We did that last year. We stayed with my FIL about an hr south of Disney.....that was a VERY long drive at night.

9. KathieSmallwood

KathieSmallwood Mouseketeer

I just can't wait to get there and be chauffeured around. Especially to be picked up at the airport. Counting the days, tomorrow will be at the 17 day mark.:cool1::cool1:

10. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

The 1.25 he wait after MNSSHP was that at midnight?

11. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Yes...this year we went from walking through the exit to the MK to being in bed, in 35 minutes!:thumbsup2

12. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Ah, ok! I was nervous for a minute there! I doubt my 5 year old will make it till midnight, hopefully we will get outta there before the crowd starts to form for the buses!

13. totebagg

totebagg Mouseketeer

This is our first visit and we are driving. I've been wondering if there are any perks to driving vs the buses, so thank you for sharing. Was it still a timesaver to drive to MK even though you can't park near the gate? I was thinking we may try driving to AK and HS but uses buses for MK and Epcot...

14. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

Ooooooh boy! Last yr, we didn't have a choice b/c we were staying at GKTW and had to have a rental car. This yr, we are on our own and cost was a big factor. We figured we'd stay on site & use the buses. Granted, I've been anxious about it & reading about long waits makes me nervous. We are going to GKTW for one day & will have to get transportation to & from but didn't think it was worth the expense to rent a car (2 day minimum, I think) when we'd only need it one time.

Ugh. DS needs me. Sorry this is possibly incoherent.

15. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

Not liking the look of the weather forecast for 10/19-10/25. Not one completely sunny day. Hope things change in the next week

16. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

I wouldn't trust a forecast that far in advance. But looking at the 10 day outlook 10/19 is gorgeous, sunny and 84....

17. sunset7132

sunset7132 DIS Veteran

Sending weather pixie dust you way

18. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

very true on the long range forecast. we won't get to the resort until afternoon on the 19th, looks like a good day for the kids to swim.

**interesting, since I looked earlier, the forecast has changed a bit.

19. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Where are you seeing such a long term forecast? I can only see the 10 day outlook?

20. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

21. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.