Free Dining in November!!!

mommy4

DIS Veteran
Hail to the pin gods!! We got the free dining pin and are now going to POR for 9 nights with free regular dining!!!
We LOVE the dining plan, so we are really excited!!!
Character Meals here we come!!

and we get free QS for December which we may or may not upgrade to the the DP plus.

Way to go. We got the adults eat and play at the kids rate. Not quite as nice as free dining, but better than nothing. Perhaps a Disney Visa FD offer will come out like last late fall.

We received a free dining pin for stays from October 2 through December 17th. We are booked at POR for eight nights starting November 27th. We are VERY excited!

We've done free dining twice (in September both years) and it is AMAZING!

There are four of us and we are each picking two table service choices. DH wants to do Hoop Dee Doo with his two. I am picking LeCellier and the rest are yet to be decided.

I'm gaining weight just thinking about all of our ADRs.

Glenda

Hail to the pin gods!! We got the free dining pin and are now going to POR for 9 nights with free regular dining!!!
We LOVE the dining plan, so we are really excited!!!
Character Meals here we come!!

Hi I thought the free Disney Dining Plan expires October 3rd? How did you get free dining in November are they extending it or did you get that through you travel planner? I really wanted to take advantage of the free dining, but I hated for the kids to miss school in the beginning of the year. We went last July and I told my husband to get the dining plan and he said we shouldn't spend that much. That was our first trip. He learned his lesson we spent 1400 at least on food that doesn't count the snacks. Thank You So Much for your help!!!!!

Hi I thought the free Disney Dining Plan expires October 3rd? How did you get free dining in November are they extending it or did you get that through you travel planner? I really wanted to take advantage of the free dining, but I hated for the kids to miss school in the beginning of the year. We went last July and I told my husband to get the dining plan and he said we shouldn't spend that much. That was our first trip. He learned his lesson we spent 1400 at least on food that doesn't count the snacks. Thank You So Much for your help!!!!!

The new Free Dining offer, for dates in late October and November for regular dining and November/December for free QS, is a targeted PIN code that you must receive from Disney by E-mail or maybe post card to be able to use it. It is not a general public offer.

The new Free Dining offer, for dates in late October and November for regular dining and November/December for free QS, is a targeted PIN code that you must receive from Disney by E-mail or maybe post card to be able to use it. It is not a general public offer.

Thank You So Much! I didn't know about the PIN codes I received an email from Disney and I didn't even open it and so I just did and I had a PIN for free dining for Oct-Nov. Thank You so much! It says Disney Value or Moderate Resorts and for 4 days can we upgrade to Animal Kingdom and we want to stay longer or b/c it's a PIN offer it's set in stone.

The 4 day thing is probably just a sample vacation - the usual minimum for free dining offers is 3 nights and the maximum is 14 - but I would bet that you cannot book this at a deluxe resort if it says value or moderate. You'd need to ask Disney when you call to book, but if you want the offer it might be best not to have your heart set on a deluxe resort.

How do I get my name and email to disney in order to get those offers? I recently moved and got those offers by mail and e-mail all the time, but now with the recent move my address and email has changed!:sad2: Please help!! We are planning a family trip in December and would love to take advantage of the free dining if at all possible!

I would love to know how to get those PIN's, too. We will be going in Dec. but have purchased pts. from a DVC member and are staying @ AKL. Would we have had to book ourselves directly through Disney Res. ? Also, if the Free DDP were to be extended through Dec. to the general public would I be able to receive it through the DVC member?
Thanks,
Michael

Me too - where do I sign up for Disney e-mails to receive specials?

How do I get my name and email to disney in order to get those offers?

I would love to know how to get those PIN's, too.

Me too - where do I sign up for Disney e-mails to receive specials?

I thought I would never get a PIN. We started going to WDW in Aug 04. Between then and Sept 08, we made 5 trips (4 on property), I ordered a planning video at least once a year, bought DVC in Dec 06 and yet I never got a PIN. Then all of the sudden in Feb of this year, they started coming in. Between DH and I, we've received 4 PIN offers since. I didn't do anything different so I don't know why we started getting them. I have heard it is completely random. Good luck to each of you that PINs will coming your way :goodvibes

Also, if the Free DDP were to be extended through Dec. to the general public would I be able to receive it through the DVC member?
Only if you book a package through Disney and pay cash. If you book and stay on points, you would be required to pay for dining. Last fall when we went, we arrived on the last day of free dining. If we had booked through Disney, our dining would have been free for our entire length of stay up to 14 days. However, we used points so we had to pay for dining.

I get emails from Disney but never a pin code. I would love to get on the list especially where we are looking to do a trip next Dec with the whole family and to add the free dining would cut down on the expenses a whole lot. It any one has any info on where to sign up some how I would love to find out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter