Free Dining in December 2015...

SouthJersey

DIS Veteran
I've been doing a lot of reading on the past discounts and offerings and based off what I've read since 2011, I'm under the impression that the two weeks into December has always been a 'free dining' covered week? I seems December 12th was always a safe bet? Does that sound correct to any of you guys?

We've decided to book a trip before my two deployments in 2016 and I'd really like to be able to book a 'best guess' time frame to lock down some hard ADR's to get when they open (V&A's, BoG). Would there be a 'safer' bet between...
12/5 - 12/11
12/12 - 12/18

...in terms of 'best odds'?

Thanks for any input!

Last edited:
Pop Warner week is usually blacked out, so you'll need to be sure you're checking in before they get there or after they leave. As long as your check-in day is within the free dining promo, you'll get it for your entire stay, but if it starts after your check-in, you won't get it at all.

If I remember correctly last year Free Dining started on 12/12 and ran through 12/23. We arrived on 12/13 and I remember us using that offer to plan our dates.

Also - these dates were released in early May last year so you should know before you would be able to make your ADRs. The release date seems to be getting earlier each year. In 2013 I believe dates weren't released until August.

Also - these dates were released in early May last year so you should know before you would be able to make your ADRs. The release date seems to be getting earlier each year. In 2013 I believe dates weren't released until August.
Oh cool, that's what I'm hoping for. As long as it follow 2013 and 2014 we're safe!

Free Dining Announced
2012: 7/9 Visa Holders 7/12 general
2013: 5/6 Visa Holders 5/9 general
2014: 5/2 Visa Holders 5/7 general

With the above, I'm hoping they at least open in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter