Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Yep. As I catch up my reading and figure out how all this works! I posted a whole long thing then realized I was looking at it the wrong way, so I went back and deleted it out. Ugh! :) New to this kind of stuff... :blush:

I am getting nervous. Shouldn't we have had an announcement about the date of Free Dining release by now?

I am getting nervous. Shouldn't we have had an announcement about the date of Free Dining release by now?

No, not yet. It is not uncommon to have to wait until August. I wouldn't start worrying until mid-August rolls around.

My TA told me today that they will be announcing free dining in the next couple days. I don't know how true this is or how she knows this but it is what she told me!

I'm new to all of this. Do they normally announce a release date in advance?
I was hoping it actually would not be until after thee 2014 rates were out. I want my husband to be able to price out a few dates first, you know, so the dates I picked in December, under the predicted free dining dates look better! : )

angelabrezovsky said:
My TA told me today that they will be announcing free dining in the next couple days. I don't know how true this is or how she knows this but it is what she told me!

Well now I probably won't sleep tonight ;)
Must not get in DISboards before bed. Crossing my fingers your TA is right!

That is the second time I have read this . The first who suggested it was a phone cm. doesn't seem likely with the 2014 rates coming out Wednesday, but who knows.

That is the second time I have read this . The first who suggested it was a phone cm. doesn't seem likely with the 2014 rates coming out Wednesday, but who knows.

I wonder if they are just guessing based on when the deal came out last year. (Which would line up with 1-2 weeks from now). But it's disney so who knows.

I called yesterday to check for a pin and the CM told me free dining would "absolutely not" be extended because that's not "how Disney does things." I giggled a bit to myself and thought "yeah right." Fingers are still crossed.

I called yesterday to check for a pin and the CM told me free dining would "absolutely not" be extended because that's not "how Disney does things." I giggled a bit to myself and thought "yeah right." Fingers are still crossed.

Cms like that get on my nerves. Lol. I mean, i have no problem with them saying, they don't think it will be. But whether they say absolutely no or absolutely yes, we know that they really don't know any more than we do. However, I see the ones that say no as being mean spirited about it. At least those who say yes are just trying to keep the hope alive.

Very thankful for all the updates and for keeping the hope alive!! We are going no matter what but fd or any type of discount would help a ton! Hope everyone gets the dates they need! ( hoping for nov dates myself)

Cupcake castle travel company. They work directly with Disney :)

Well, that could be a good sign as it sounds like she is an authorized Disney vacation planner. Could mean that she got her graphics, "packet"; let's hope! Disney usually releases them to their agents several days/ week or so, before announcement.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!