Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Well I finally pulled the trigger and booked my trip. 5 nights at POP with DDP. I really hope that they have some sort of discount and soon. This trip in not inexpensive...

Well I finally pulled the trigger and booked my trip. 5 nights at POP with DDP. I really hope that they have some sort of discount and soon. This trip in not inexpensive...

Good on ya! I love the planning and anticipation as much as the trip it self. Keeping positive thoughts that all get their wishes!

So, I called today. I hadn't asked about a PIN for about 2 weeks, but today was my birthday so I figured, "What the heck. Maybe I'll have some magic." I asked about a PIN. Nothing on my name, nothing on my phone number, then she checked my address. BINGO!!!!!!!

I got a free dining pin for my honeymoon! I was OVERJOYED! We had to switch from a king bed room at POR to a Royal Room, but totally worth it. I am super stoked!

Don't give up hope everyone! There are still some PINs out there!!!

I'm not even hoping for a PIN anymore cause I'm booked preferred at POR and from these threads I gather there are no more preferred rooms available with the PIN code and I REALLY don't want to give up my location.

So, I called today. I hadn't asked about a PIN for about 2 weeks, but today was my birthday so I figured, "What the heck. Maybe I'll have some magic." I asked about a PIN. Nothing on my name, nothing on my phone number, then she checked my address. BINGO!!!!!!!

I got a free dining pin for my honeymoon! I was OVERJOYED! We had to switch from a king bed room at POR to a Royal Room, but totally worth it. I am super stoked!

That is great congrats!!! Hope your honeymoom is magical!!!!!

That's wonderful! I hope the magic continues.

That is awesome - congrats! And best wishes to you both. :)

I'm not even hoping for a PIN anymore cause I'm booked preferred at POR and from these threads I gather there are no more preferred rooms available with the PIN code and I REALLY don't want to give up my location.

I've given up hope too. I'm booked at POFQ. Standard rooms are completely booked (not just for pins) for my dates in Oct. Since I'm on a bounceback even if they come out with free dining, I don't want to give up my location to get it. I stayed POR non preferred on one of my first trips and the hike from my room to the bus stop/main building was not magical. Looking back I'm pretty sure it was THE worst location at POR. I've rented points for a quick (2 day) December trip (49$ airfare and Candlelight Processional seemed like a great weekend) and am staying at Saratoga Springs. I've never stayed there but have read it is very spread out so I'm prepared for the hike. Probably would not have booked it but the cheap airfare was also Pop Warner week & I was afraid to stay where they might be. Also I paid less for Saratoga (renting points) than a mod. so it helped me justify going again lol.

Congrats!!! On the pin and the upcoming nuptials!!!!

I've given up hope too. I'm booked at POFQ. Standard rooms are completely booked (not just for pins) for my dates in Oct. Since I'm on a bounceback even if they come out with free dining, I don't want to give up my location to get it. I stayed POR non preferred on one of my first trips and the hike from my room to the bus stop/main building was not magical. Looking back I'm pretty sure it was THE worst location at POR. I've rented points for a quick (2 day) December trip (49$ airfare and Candlelight Processional seemed like a great weekend) and am staying at Saratoga Springs. I've never stayed there but have read it is very spread out so I'm prepared for the hike. Probably would not have booked it but the cheap airfare was also Pop Warner week & I was afraid to stay where they might be. Also I paid less for Saratoga (renting points) than a mod. so it helped me justify going again lol.

If FD comes out and I'm not quick enough to keep my preferred location I will cave and change to what I need to. It would be silly for me not to. The only reason I'm booked preferred is because I don't like the mansions and want to be in alligator bayou. But for nearly $1000 savings in food ill change, ill still be in the same resort. I'm just hoping it doesn't come in PIN form since I know it's not available

We sat down and did some math last night. Free dining would save us 1700 off of our 6 night trip. The military salute, if extended, would save us 1400. Here's hoping for either one!!!! The wait is driving me crazy!

We sat down and did some math last night. Free dining would save us 1700 off of our 6 night trip. The military salute, if extended, would save us 1400. Here's hoping for either one!!!! The wait is driving me crazy!

I will hope for you too! All the men and women in the military deserve it. I would prefer if free dining came out, so we could all save, but if not they should at least help the military out. :goodvibes

Called this morning and of course got a no. But the cm stated that something should be out in 2-3 weeks. Here's hoping!

Am I the only one who thinks this pin is done? Other than a few random people being 'given' it, i have not seen anyone say they received it in quite awhile now.

I'm not giving up yet! Maybe they are taking a break and letting it all settle before starting the next wave. I'm still hoping for a pin code for my birthday next week!

I am sooo calling on my birthday next week. Maybe they are giving out birthday presents!

If FD comes out and I'm not quick enough to keep my preferred location I will cave and change to what I need to. It would be silly for me not to. The only reason I'm booked preferred is because I don't like the mansions and want to be in alligator bayou. But for nearly $1000 savings in food ill change, ill still be in the same resort. I'm just hoping it doesn't come in PIN form since I know it's not available

Don't blame you there but my savings would only be about 350$ by the time I give up bounceback on 2 rooms & pay higher ticket prices plus if I stay anywhere else id have to pay for preferred. And with a 2 year old I like that POFQ is first on and off buses even if they should happen to make stops at POR. 350 is alot of money but when I think about what the overall trip cost, the fact that we work long hours all year and then I think what's 350 to make it be a better trip? Of course I know every situation is different and what's worth it to some isn't worth it to others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter