Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

plutospalforever said:
Wow! Overall, it looks like a really good week! Good Luck!!:cheer2:

Wow this is cool! Those are part of my dates and you just made my day!!!!

I have been on the boards for the past 2 months enjoying all the updates and information out here. Like everyone else I have been following Free dining-FreeDining Part 2 - and now Free Dining Extension threads. I have called Disney 4-5 days a week checking on Pins, Looking in Mail everyday, and just plain hoping for announcement of Offers for Oct-Dec. My BIL calls me a few days back to tell me he received offer in Mail for Free Dining - But hes going on Disney Cruise in Jan so wasnt going. My parents even had a Room discount under their address but they are not going. Well today I called and checked and NO Pin on my account. I asked for someone to speak with about my frustration in not having anything (ever) and th CM connected me with Guest Services. The gentleman that answered was very nice (like mostly all are) and said unfortunately the Marketing promos have no rhyme or reason they just go out. I thanked him and said I understood, but just felt at a bit of a disadvantage compared to rest of my family that recieved Pins but doesnt go as often. He then asked me to hold while he took a look at anything he may have. About 10 minutes of checking and he said he could provide me FREE DINING for my stay, at my currently booked resort and room type (POR Royal Pool view). I seriously almost keeled over when he said that. He updated my Ressie and I am good to go. I cant say enough about Disney and the extremes they go to ensuring Customer Satisfaction. This is why we go so much and look forward to our time there. Good Luck to all who are still waiting for Free dining - I hope you all make out well.

Wow!!! That is wonderful!!!

Thank you for doing that Pluto!! :))

Yes, I think the easywdw site is down. I started to think for a minute that my boss was blocking me from Disney sites! Haha!

My dates are oct 16-22. Would you mind telling me the prediction for those dates? This is my families first trip with two little ones so we are praying for low crowds.

I have a different predictor I can run and see how they match up. What are your dates?

Could you post the link please so I can check the rest of my dates? We are there 10/19-10/26 and PP was kind enough to post 10/20-23, I'd like to check the rest of the week.
Thanks

When we went in September last year, we never waited in line, max 10 minutes. I'm just nervous with F and W it will be packed but hopefully not!

You can get them early. The phone cms just don't know it. Here is a sticky thread Everything about tickets that explains how to do it. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684 Look at post 15I.

So if i read this correctly, we can get our package/park tickets to enter the park just three days prior to the start of our reservation?

Ie we currently have aoa reservation from oct 14-19, then timeshare from oct 19-26, however with the potential for fd, we were thinking about swapping to timeshare 10/14-10/21, and aoa 10/21-10/26. We have reservations at Cinderella's table on 10/15 & bbb. Just trying to figure out if fd is worth the hassle if it means changing everything around and limiting our visits to the park couldn't start until the 18th.

Thanks for any advice! I know we will save alot of $$$ as there are 4a/2c on our reservation!

Corey

My dates are oct 16-22. Would you mind telling me the prediction for those dates? This is my families first trip with two little ones so we are praying for low crowds.

Could you post the link please so I can check the rest of my dates? We are there 10/19-10/26 and PP was kind enough to post 10/20-23, I'd like to check the rest of the week.
Thanks

Another faux pas

Ugh...I give up. I called and practically begged for some kind of an offer but nothing. I told them we were celebrating our 30th anniversary in Disney and still nothing. No pixie dust today! The CM was very nice and she did look all over for me.

I guess I will just have to book and hope something comes out in November for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter