Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Tehanna

Tehanna It's FISH EXTENDER, not Fish Exchange!

I learned a long time ago to just be quiet and observe the first time you are in a new chat. Plus I was trying to figure out ADRs! You guys are interesting, but not nearly as interesting as Ohana!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Pirate princess 2

Pirate princess 2 Mouseketeer

I feel your pain both my parents and inlaws received the PIN. Do I see a pattern? :confused3

4. Pirate princess 2

I forgot to ask my question. So knowlegable disers, when I go this year if I book a bounceback can I book for everyone travelling with us next year even if they are not there with us this year? I have never done a bounceback before so I'm not sure about all the stipulations.

5. KermitRinny

KermitRinny It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

haha that's an awesome drink!!
    I didn't even notice I did it alphabetically lol.....guess my brain likes order haha
    I bet not! :lmao: Ohana looks great!! Did you get all your ADRs done?

6. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Oh my, the wrath of Kermie. :rotfl2:

7. amccu18007

amccu18007 DIS Veteran

Yes, as long as you are on the ressie, and you are there for the bounceback, you can add or delete anyone on the next ressie. :)

8. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

Still hoping for a discount for October 2. We plan on attending the MNSSHP. Has anyone gone before? I was looking at some videos on youtube. Does anyone think that it will be too much to handle for a 4 year old? :confused3

9. amccu18007

amccu18007 DIS Veteran

I am taking a 5 year old and plan on going Friday night October 4 th I think?? When will you guys be going?

10. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

We were looking at the 4th or 6th. We didn't pay for out tickets yet. How, we are so excited!!:cool1:

11. amccu18007

amccu18007 DIS Veteran

I haven't either...lol. I did make dining ressies at the castle though for that night so I guess I should just go for it.

12. faithsmth

faithsmth Mouseketeer

That's true. They said that it is best to be in the park when the party starts. However, free dining would help us afford the MNSSHP tickets. I am stuck with our October 2 reservations. We already purchased our plane tickets. They were extremely cheap. We got 4 tickets with Jetblue for $700. Couldn't pass that up.

13. Pirate princess 2

Thanks. That's better than I thought. I thought for sure I'd hear no way only those who are there can be on the bounceback. :cool1:

14. 1tufgt

1tufgt DIS Veteran

Subscribing to this. Hopefully this comes to fruition since we are currently books from Oct. 30 - Nov. 7th.

15. LOVEMY3KIDDOS

LOVEMY3KIDDOS DIS Veteran

So I was fortunate enough to get a pin in the mail recently. We had originally been booked in a POR preferred room. There were no rooms available in POR for the free dining pin. We actually switched to Boardwalk because paying rack with free dining there was actually cheaper than paying rack AND dining plan at POR. So, we kind of got a room upgrade for a small savings. But, I am hoping this public offer comes out and there are POR preferred rooms included in it!! It will save us like $2800!!! Fingers crossed! DO we have any ideas an approximate timeframe for release? I saw July but wasn't sure if it was beginning or end? If beginning, we are really only about 2 1/2 weeks or so out!!!

16. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

If you read the original post on this thread, Joe said he thinks early August. I am still hoping it comes earlier, because that is an awful long wait.

Eta just reread it now he it is saying as early as July. Pretty sure it original estimated August sorry for that mess up.

17. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Late July-First week of August is what it's looking like. Remember, the summer promo expires July 31.

18. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Thanks Joe!

19. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

We are doing MNSSHP, too, but haven't decided on the date yet - the third or the fourth? Thursday the 3rd is DD6 seventh birthday and we have BOG reservations at 5:30. I originally thought we would go on Friday - you know, the night of our vacation, might as well go out in style! But then I started thinking more about it (ha! Obsessing over plans? That's odd :rotfl: ) and didn't know if we should just go on Thursday because it may be less crowded and costs a bit less :confused3 Hmmm...decisions, decisions!

20. m2m09

m2m09 Earning My Ears

That totally stinks that your parents got a pin after deciding not go :( Such a bummer! Hopefully FD opens up and we all get what we want :)

21. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Have they ever overlapped offers?