Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've already received my MB and I did try that # associated with the MD and it says:

Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details.

UGHhhhh.

Yes, I've already received my MB and I did try that # associated with the MD and it says:

Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details.

UGHhhhh.

some people are getting errors like that and Disney IT won't help; they tell callers its only for invited guests. there might be people over on the Restarant board that can help; lots of posts about BOG FP

some people are getting errors like that and Disney IT won't help; they tell callers its only for invited guests. there might be people over on the Restarant board that can help; lots of posts about BOG FP

Thanks for your help.

Do the MBs get mailed the last day you can customize them, or when you confirm and submit them? I did this last week but have not received anything, but I still have 6 days left.
I need me some Mickey Mail or Magic Bands, or something! :lmao:

Do the MBs get mailed the last day you can customize them, or when you confirm and submit them? I did this last week but have not received anything, but I still have 6 days left. I need me some Mickey Mail or Magic Bands, or something! :lmao:

Not until the last day.

Do the MBs get mailed the last day you can customize them, or when you confirm and submit them? I did this last week but have not received anything, but I still have 6 days left.

I received mine 2 days after the deadline to customize. the next day when I went in to look it said "customizing". the next day I got up to find an e-mail telling me they had shipped. I knew that night before because I signed up for UPS MY Choice and when the shipping doc was entered UPS e-mailed me.

Yup! One of his buddies just got back from WDW about a week or so ago and I know he'd recognize what it was right away. Now, if I could BE there when he made this revelation to DS and see the reaction he'd have to the possibility that he, too, would be going to WDW soon, THAT would be fun. Alas, that won't happen so the box will stay hidden ;).

One of the hardest things about this trip is the casual talk about what he'd like to do should he ever go to WDW again (because we have told him that we'd go back SOMEDAY- he just doesn't know that means November 11!), and him running down the list of all we did last year on his Wish trip. The main thing is GKTW. From the moment we left the gates of that magical place, we told him that it was a special once-in-a-lifetime experience. He'd get really sad and we'd remind him that, while we can't sleep there again, we can go back and visit for a day and stay all day long until it's time to go night-night and then we'll go sleep at a hotel and then go to Disney World and have fun there. Of course, he was 3 then and now is about to turn 5 in Dec and doesn't really get the concept. He asked to play his Candy Land game (that has a special GKTW game board) today and we "visited" all the fun places we experienced last year. It was so fun...and brings a tear to my eye every single time! Again, I mentioned how much fun we will have if we get to go visit but reminded him that we can't spend the night- but we can play and eat ice cream all day long. Once again, he got a little sad.

It's going to be SO hard if the excitement he gets from our reveal is b/c he thinks he's going back to stay at GKTW even after our talks. That's my biggest fear. I can't handle my sweet little boy being so disappointed. I know- it's Disney World. How can he not be thrilled about going there? You guys just don't know how much he loved GKTW.

I think he'll be ok. It's just that he's such a creature of habit that once he does something, he expects it to go the same way when he does it again.

I think he will have a great time!!!:thumbsup2

Yeah...its called control and know your limitations.

Yep!!!:confused3

Woohoo, magic bands came today..27 more days...

:banana::banana::banana:

3 days left. Things are pretty much under control. The house is a mess with open suitcases and carry ons, but will be ready to pack Friday after work. Weather is looking somewhat rainy again, but can't control the weather. Just don't want F+ or MSEP/Wishes cancelled the nights we plan to do them; no way to change the schedule at this point.

If they cancel wishes for weather, how does that work since we prepaid?:confused3 I really hope it holds off.....

So we have been watching a classic disney movie a night and last night we watched Beauty and the Beast. It makes me even more excited to eat lunch at the castle.:) Tonight we are watching Sleeping Beauty.:woohoo:

If they cancel wishes for weather, how does that work since we prepaid?:confused3 I really hope it holds off.....

we are going to the regular Wishes/MSEP; not sure what happens for MNSSHP; hopefully there won't be that much rain. Have not checked the weather forecast in the last few hours

I think he will have a great time!!!:thumbsup2 Yep!!!:confused3 :banana::banana::banana: If they cancel wishes for weather, how does that work since we prepaid?:confused3 I really hope it holds off..... So we have been watching a classic disney movie a night and last night we watched Beauty and the Beast. It makes me even more excited to eat lunch at the castle.:) Tonight we are watching Sleeping Beauty.:woohoo:

Not sure of the accuracy, but I read on here they still do them in the rain, it's high winds they won't do them in.

Question about magic bands & FP+ ... do you have to do online check-in before you receive the option to select FP+ and customize magic bands? My husband doesn't want to do the online check-in since he doesn't like to provide our credit card information online but we are at 49 days and still haven't received these options. We are staying at POFQ which is on the list for magic bands being available. I knew if I asked my Disney family they would be able to provide some answers. Greatly appreciate the help :scratchin

I Waited I don't like to do online ck in. But I gave up it was getting to close . As soon. As I completed the check in the options for the bands was right there on the webpage

When I did my BOG reservation I used my DME tag # but there were two of them. one right on top of the other.

The top one gave me an error, but when I tried the other number it immediatly let me make the reservation.

So if there are multiple numbers, try them all.

Question about magic bands & FP+ ... do you have to do online check-in before you receive the option to select FP+ and customize magic bands? My husband doesn't want to do the online check-in since he doesn't like to provide our credit card information online but we are at 49 days and still haven't received these options. We are staying at POFQ which is on the list for magic bands being available. I knew if I asked my Disney family they would be able to provide some answers. Greatly appreciate the help :scratchin

No online check in needed...

I believe it last day for customize, good news it they come in 2 days.

HBGdancermom said:
I think he will have a great time!!!:thumbsup2

Yep!!!:confused3

:banana::banana::banana:

So we have been watching a classic disney movie a night and last night we watched Beauty and the Beast. It makes me even more excited to eat lunch at the castle.:) Tonight we are watching Sleeping Beauty.:woohoo:

I'd love to do that but the Boston Red Sox are in the playoffs so I've lost control of the tv lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter