Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by black562, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookgirl

bookgirl DIS Veteran

OHHHHH I thought about it and played whackamole with the cursor back and forth back and forth.

But the fact is that if I gotta wear something I'm more likely to wear something I think 'goes' with my clothes.

Like the LIME GREEN would bother me if it clashed with blue shorts and tshirt.:confused3

I got the blue one, besides blue is my favorite color.

Plus I can't stand sweaty plastic on my skin and will probably end up with a skin anyway.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

4. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Can someone help with this? Can you CHECK aerosol sunscreen? The TSA site says NO aerosol at all...:confused

5. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

OOOOH. I think I checked it last yr.

6. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I'm just going to pack it in my luggage....can you not do that??

7. bookgirl

bookgirl DIS Veteran

First I've heard of it. I take areosals all the time.

This was listed on the prohibited list:

Flammable Items

Carry-on?

Checked?

Aerosol (any except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities)

Looks like personal care items are exempt.

8. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Idk that's what I'm asking? Lol....unless I'm reading their policy incorrectly? I'm just trying to avoid them opening my suitcase to remove them.

9. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

Maybe I misunderstood the policy

10. bookgirl

bookgirl DIS Veteran

This was listed on the prohibited list:

Flammable Items

Carry-on?

Checked?

Aerosol (any except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities)

Hair spray, sunscreen, Lysol.....as long as it's not a case I think they'll let you take them.

Looks like personal care items are exempt.

11. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

My sister and I both will have an aerosol can of sunscreen in our check bag

12. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Yeah!!! That's a great feeling. :-)

13. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Good decision. Lol

14. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

15. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

Ok, if I buy MNSSHP tickets online and choose to pickup Will Call....where do I get them? I know nothing about this so explain slowly lol! It'll be our first party.

16. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

Can someone also explain how to check your Photopass pictures in the park? Is it at City hall at MK? Are their kiosks you stand at abd sign into or something? Was thinking I might want to check as we go along since some have had problems with missing pics.

17. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Lets see...only 10 months and 3 days until...oh who am I kidding.

I must wait a long long time... :confused3

18. ALD85

ALD85 DIS Veteran

I started my countdown at 8 months and it went pretty quick!!

19. aym4Him

aym4Him DIS Veteran

Yup! One of his buddies just got back from WDW about a week or so ago and I know he'd recognize what it was right away. Now, if I could BE there when he made this revelation to DS and see the reaction he'd have to the possibility that he, too, would be going to WDW soon, THAT would be fun. Alas, that won't happen so the box will stay hidden ;).

One of the hardest things about this trip is the casual talk about what he'd like to do should he ever go to WDW again (because we have told him that we'd go back SOMEDAY- he just doesn't know that means November 11!), and him running down the list of all we did last year on his Wish trip. The main thing is GKTW. From the moment we left the gates of that magical place, we told him that it was a special once-in-a-lifetime experience. He'd get really sad and we'd remind him that, while we can't sleep there again, we can go back and visit for a day and stay all day long until it's time to go night-night and then we'll go sleep at a hotel and then go to Disney World and have fun there. Of course, he was 3 then and now is about to turn 5 in Dec and doesn't really get the concept. He asked to play his Candy Land game (that has a special GKTW game board) today and we "visited" all the fun places we experienced last year. It was so fun...and brings a tear to my eye every single time! Again, I mentioned how much fun we will have if we get to go visit but reminded him that we can't spend the night- but we can play and eat ice cream all day long. Once again, he got a little sad.

It's going to be SO hard if the excitement he gets from our reveal is b/c he thinks he's going back to stay at GKTW even after our talks. That's my biggest fear. I can't handle my sweet little boy being so disappointed. I know- it's Disney World. How can he not be thrilled about going there? You guys just don't know how much he loved GKTW.

I think he'll be ok. It's just that he's such a creature of habit that once he does something, he expects it to go the same way when he does it again.

20. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I know....I was piggy backing your question lol
    I can't imagine them banning personal aerosol. That would mean we couldn't pack sun block or hair spray. If that was the case theyd have a lot of angry moms against them. Lol

21. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Yeah...its called control and know your limitations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.